- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
Master of Science in Community Health Nursing is three years full-time course offered by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot and approved by Indian Nursing Council.
Selection of the candidates is strictly based on the merit of the entrance examination held by the University. For details see Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- Minimum Education required: The candidate must have passed B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. For SC/ST candidates 5% relaxation of marks may be given.
- Minimum Experience required: Minimum one year of work experience (clinical or teaching) after Basic B.Sc. Nursing or prior/ after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing is required, preferably in any critical care setting prior to enrollment.
- Any other qualification/ eligibility fixed by the university.
- The candidate shall be medically fit.