Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering (DSCE), Perambalur was established in the year 2012. The college functions with the help of Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Charitable and Educational Trust. DSCE is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The college offers undergraduate (BE) courses in various areas. DSCE is affiliated to the Anna University.
DSCE is located at Perambalur, Tamil Nadu. Ariyalur Railway Station is 39.6 km away and Old Bus Stand is 3.7 km away from the college. Tiruchirappalli International Airport is 74.2 km away from the college. It will take around 1 hour 20 minutes to reach the college. Students can take a cab or a bus to reach Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering, Perambalur.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- DSCE is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- DSCE is also accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Exams and Cutoffs
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering, Perambalur Admission Process:
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering, Perambalur offers admission to the undergraduate (BE, B.Tech) courses in various areas. Admission to the courses will be done through TNEA counselling. The detailed admission process is given below:
For Undergraduate Courses (B.Tech/B.E):
- Candidates should qualify 10+2 examination from the recognised board.
- Candidates need to register and apply for TNEA Counselling conducted by Anna University based on their qualifying marks.
- Based on participation in TNEA counselling, document verification and fee payment, candidates will be offered admission.
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan College of Engineering, Perambalur provides many facilities to the students and faculty such as laboratories to provide practical knowledge to the students, library with a collection of books, transportation for day scholars, separate hostels for boys and girls, indoor and outdoor sports facilities. Various other facilities like bank, ATM, wi-fi, etc are also available for them.
- Laboratories: The college has laboratories for each department so that students can get practical training for better understanding.
- Library: The library of DSCE has a collection of national and international textbooks, journals, magazines, newspapers, reference books, etc for the students and faculty.
- Transport: The institute provides travelling facilities to the local students and staff to travel between the college and their home.
- Hostel: DSCE has separate hostels for boys and girls with various facilities like Television Hall, gymnasium, newspaper, internet, etc.
- Sports: Several indoor and outdoor games are available for the students. Sports events and tournaments are also organised where students can participate.
Lost 4 year!!!
Last Seen: 16 Jun' 17
Joined On: 16 Jun' 17
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
- BE Civil Engineering
My unforgettable moments in my college
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
About our college
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2015
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: