|GPAT||19 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|18 Mar, 2021||Answer Key - Final | Mode: Online|
|09 Mar, 2021 - 11 Mar, 2021||Answer Key - Challenge of Provisional Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|27 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|13 Feb, 2021 - 27 Feb, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|22 Dec, 2020 - 06 Feb, 2021||Application - Fee Payment | Mode: Online|
|01 Feb, 2021 - 02 Feb, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|22 Dec, 2020 - 30 Jan, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharma) in Pharmaceutics is a two-year full-time program that is the postgraduate level in pharmacy education course. Offered by Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) & Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
Admissions based on GPAT Entrance exam.
Maharashtra State Candidature Candidates and All India Candidature Candidates:
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from any AICTE or PCI or Central or State government approved institutions with at least 55 % of marks (at least 50% marks in case of the candidate of backward class categories and persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra state) in the above subjects taken together.
- An obtained score in GPAT conducted by AICTE.
- For sponsored candidates a minimum of 2 years of full-time work experience in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.