- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Vikram University, Ujjain
Master of Science (M.Sc) in Community Health Nursing is a full-time two-year postgraduate course offered by the Vikram University, Ujjain, and approved by the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.