Quick Facts

Total Fees
36.54 Lakhs
Exam
NEET
Online (Target 2019) - Counselling - Round two
06 Jul, 2019 - 22 Jul, 2019
Approval
MCI
Seats
100

Fees Details

General:
36.54 Lakhs
Disclaimer: Data for total fees has been calculated based on all years/semesters as provided by the college. The actual fees may vary.

Important Dates

For all Exams Accepted by this Course
Dates Events
06 Jul, 2019 - 22 Jul, 2019 (Target 2019) - Counselling - Round two | Mode: Online
13 Aug, 2019 - 26 Aug, 2019 (Target 2019) - Counselling - Mop-up round | Mode: Online
01 Jul, 2019 (Target 2019) - Counselling - Round one | Mode: Online
05 Jun, 2019 (Target 2019) - Result | Mode: Online
05 Jun, 2019 (Target 2019) - Answer Key - Final | Mode: Online
29 May, 2019 - 02 Jun, 2019 (Target 2019) - Answer Key | Mode: Online
27 May, 2019 - 31 May, 2019 (Target 2019) - Application Correction - Re-opened | Mode: Online
05 May, 2019 (Target 2019) - Exam | Mode: Offline
15 Apr, 2019 (Target 2019) - Admit Card | Mode: Online
14 Jan, 2019 - 31 Jan, 2019 (Target 2019) - Application Correction | Mode: Online
01 Nov, 2018 - 07 Dec, 2018 (Target 2019) - Application | Mode: Online
01 Nov, 2018 (Target 2019) - Advertisement | Mode: Online

Course Details

  • Mode: Full time
  • Duration: 5.5 Years
  • Offered by: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik

Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery is 5.5 years full time course, which include 4.5 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship. It is offered by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).

Want to know more about this course? Download Brochure

Admission Process

The Total intake is 100, out of which 85% seats are payment seats and remaining 15% are N.R.I./P.I.O./Foreign seats. The detailed information about the admission procedure can be obtained from office of the Dean, Dr. P. D. M. Medical College, Amravati in the month of January.

Eligibility Criteria

A-He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course;

B-He/she has passed a qualifying examination as under:-

The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council for Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education;

or

The intermediate examination in science of an Indian University/Board or other recognised examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject; 

or

The pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination or the pre-university or an equivalent examination. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subject; 

or

The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in three subjects provided the examination is a "University Examination" and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course; 

or

B.Sc examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc examination with not less than two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects-Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.

Applications Open Now

Graphic Era University Admissions 2019
Graphic Era University Admiss...
Apply
Graphic Era Hill University Admissions 2019
Graphic Era Hill University A...
Apply
Hindustan University-UG Admissions
Hindustan University-UG Admis...
Apply
IFIM Business School BBA Admissions 2019
IFIM Business School BBA Admi...
Apply
ICFAI Univeristy-Jaipur
ICFAI Univeristy-Jaipur
Apply
Manav Rachna MRIIRS BBA Admissions 2019
Manav Rachna MRIIRS BBA Admis...
Apply
ICFAI Univeristy-Raipur
ICFAI Univeristy-Raipur
Apply
View All Application Forms
Never miss exam and college updates Login

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books