- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) is a three years full-time undergraduate course offered by Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
- A Candidate who has passed 10+2 examination of the board of school education, Haryana or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto, with Mathematics as one of the subject obtaining at least 50% marks in the aggregate shall be eligible for the course.
- A Candidate who has been placed under compartment or allowed to appear in one subject only in Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2 Standard) of the Board of School Education, Haryana or equivalent examination of another University/Board obtaining at least 40% Marks in aggregate, may be allowed to read provisionally for the clear the BCA I Semester class. Such a Candidate shall be allowed to clear the compartment/re-appear subject in two consecutive chances from the concerned University/board, If such a candidate fails to clear/qualify in the compartment/re-appear subject at the supplementary examination, he/she shall be permitted to continue his/her studies for BCA II Semester Examination provisionally. If he/she does not clear his/her compartment /re-appear subject even in the second chance, his/her provisional admission and the result of BCA I and II will be cancelled ab initio.
- A Candidate of another University/Board who did not pass in the subject of English or any other deficient subject in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2 Standard) of the Board of School Education, or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto, may be allowed to join the BCA I Semester class provisionally subject to his qualifying in the subject of English or any other deficient subject of 10 + 2 standard examination at the:
- a) Supplementary Examination of the same year; OR
- b) Annual Examination of the following year.
- Provided that his result of BCA Sem I and II shall be declared only after he has qualified in the required subject. If he/she does not clear the subject of English or any other deficient subject even in the second chance, his/her provisional admission and the result of BCA I and II will be cancelled ab initio.