|MAT||05 Oct, 2020 - 29 Nov, 2020||Application - PBT | Mode: Online|
|01 Dec, 2020 - 06 Dec, 2020||Admit Card - PBT | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2020||Exam - PBT | Mode: Offline|
|18 Nov, 2020 - 12 Dec, 2020||Admit Card - IBT | Mode: Online|
|21 Nov, 2020 - 15 Dec, 2020||Exam - IBT | Mode: Online|
|05 Oct, 2020 - 11 Oct, 2020||Application - IBT | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a two-year full-time postgraduate course offered by Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
MBA: 75% seats will be filled through on-line centralized counseling to be conducted by Haryana State Counseling Society, Panchkula on the basis of MAT conducted by AIMA and the remaining 25% seats will be filled up by the management at institute level. Besides 25% management seat, the seats remaining vacant after final phase of allocation of seat by HSCS will also be filled up by the institute as per direction of HSCS, Panchkula, firstly on the basis of the valid MAT score and thereafter on the basis of merit of qualifying examination, as mentioned under eligibility conditions.
The candidate should be a pass with at least 50% marks (47.5% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC category) in Bachelor's or Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto by KU, Kurukshetra, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak, Guru Jambheshwar University of Sc. & Technology Hissar, CCS HAU, Hissar, DCR University of Sc. & Technology, Murthal and Ch. Devi Lal University, Sirsa, as the case may be.
Should be a pass with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category i.e. SC category) in Final Examination conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountant of India/Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India/Institute of Company Secretaries of India.