Fee Structure -
- Subsidized Seats Rs. 32500.00 per annum
- Un-Subsidized Seats Rs. 67200.00 per annum
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla
Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Legislative Law (BA LLB) in Hons is a five-year full-time program in Law offered by Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla with the approval of Bar Council of India (BCI).
Admission to the First Year of the 5-Year B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) Degree Programme is made strictly on merit.
- the candidate should Have passed the 10+2 system or an equivalent examination thereto securing aggregate not less than 50% of the total marks and for ST/SC 45% of the total marks.
- Be less than 20 years of age, on the First day of July of the year of admission. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates the maximum age limit shall be 22 years as on the above date. In the case of Physically Disabled, the maximum age limit shall be 25 (Gen.) years, (SC/ST 27 years) as on the above date.