About Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi
Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi was established by Erode Sengunthar Educational Trust in the year 1996. The institute is also known as ESEC Thudupathi and is a self-financed and private college run by Erode Sengunthar Educational Trust. ESEC Thudupathi is affiliated to Anna University and is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, New Delhi. Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Bio-Medical Engineering, Information Technology, AI & Data Science Engineering, Robotics and Automation Engg, Agriculture Engineering, Computer Applications, Management Studies, Science and Humanities and Physical Education is the department of Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi that offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes to the students.
Erode Sengunthar Engineering College is located at Thudupathi-Sullipalayam Road, Erode -Dist, Perundurai in Tamil Nadu. Ingur Railway Station is around 13 km away from the institute. Coimbatore International Airport is approx 76 km away and TNSTC Bus Depot, Perundurai is around 5 km away from ESEC Thudupathi. Students can hire a taxi or take an auto-rickshaw to reach there.
Accreditation and Collaborations:
- Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- ESEC Thudupathi is accredited by the NBA.
The institute is accredited by Institute of Engineers (India), Kolkata
- Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi has the following collaborations:
- National Skill Development Training Centre NSTC-I, Bangalore
- National Hi-Tech Skill Development Training Centre
- Vland's Best Hub Pvt. Ltd. Coimbatore
- Prayojana Construction Management Training Institute, Salem
- Albert Engineering Associates, Salem.
- Utham Constructions, Dharmapuri.
- M/s. Rathna& Co. Civil & Engineering Contractors, Erode
- M/s. Raju & Co., Anthiyur.
- Digital Land Surveying, Salem.
- CADD Centre, Erode.
- CQ Technologies Erode.
- Asia Pacific University of Technology, Malaysia.
- Latha non-ferrous casting, Coimbatore.
- Roots Industries Pvt. Ltd. Coimbatore.
- Agni steels, Perundurai.
- Microsoft campus agreement.
- Infosys 28.02.2020
- CISCO Network Academy
- Reliance Jio Info. Comm. Ltd.
- GSM Online Internet Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Hindustan Chamber of Commerce
- Bio metric Cables, Chennai.
- Creator Tech, Erode.
- MSR Consultants, Coimbatore.
- Sri RangarajIspat Industries Pvt. Ltd. SIPCOT, Perundurai.
- Sri Lakshmi dyeing, Erode.
- Nilgiri's Chemical and Stonewares Pvt. Ltd. Coimbatore.
- Perundurai Common Effluent Treatment Plant, SIPCOT, Perundurai.
- JSW, Bellary
- Chemplast Sanmar
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Entrepreneurship Development Cell(EDC): This cell of Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi provides a platform and nurtures aspiring entrepreneurs to come up with innovative business ideas.
- Gymnasium: The institution has a gymnasium which has all the latest equipment for the students to remain fit. Instructors and trainers are present at the gymnasium to train the students.
- Trekking Club: The members of this club works to spread awareness about the environment and explores nature through its activities which are related to the protection of the environment.
- Readers Club: This Club is for the book lovers and they work together to inculcate the habit of book reading among students and also donate old books to the underprivileged children of the society.
- Consumer Club: This Club of ESEC works for the protection of consumer rights and works for the welfare of the consumers and increases awareness amongst them so that they are not cheated.
- Leo Club: This Club of Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi inculcates a spirit of social service among students and makes a contribution towards the development of the local community and works for their betterment and upliftment.
- Blood Donors Club: This Club organises various blood donation camp and they work with the motto of academic social responsibility. Students are invited to donate blood which can be used in case of any medical emergency.
- Maths Club: This Club of Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi is for the students interested in Mathematics and through its various activities this club enriches the quantitative aptitude knowledge of the students.
- English Literary Association: This Club focuses to improve the communication skills as well as boosts the vocabulary of the students and encourages students to take part in article writing, inter-college fests, paper presentation, group discussions, etc.
- Tamil Mandram: This Club of Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi promotes Tamil culture and helps the students to get a command over Tamil language.
- Youth Red Cross: The vision of the Youth Red Cross of ESEC Thudupati is to become a leading humanitarian organization serving vulnerable people. The members of this club regularly take part in the various events and promote humanitarian services in society.
- Red Ribbons Club: This Club of the college supports people living with HIV/AIDS and helps them to identify their ray of hope.
- Fine Arts Club: This Club nurtures the artistic and creative talent of the college and promotes fine arts and provides a platform to the students to showcase their skills in the field of art.
- Rotaract Club: This Club of Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi helps students in self-development and self-service through fellowship.
- National Service Scheme: The members of NSS works for the betterment and upliftment of the weaker section of the society and promotes a spirit of social service among students.
Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi Highlights
Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi Courses & Fees
Browse by Courses
- Total Fees: 2.05 Lakhs
- Seats: 120 Seats
- Total Fees: 2.25 Lakhs
- Seats: 90 Seats
- Total Fees: 2.05 Lakhs
- Seats: 90 Seats
- Seats: 60 Seats
Browse by Degree
Browse by Stream
Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi Admissions
Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses to the students. Since ESEC Thudupathi is affiliated to Anna University, the admission procedure of Anna University is followed by Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi. For admission to B.Tech courses, candidates have to participate in TNEA counselling. For M.Tech admissions Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi accepts the scores of Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) conducted by Anna University and valid GATE scores are also considered. TANCET scores are also accepted by ESEC Thudupathi for admission to M.Tech and MCA courses and after appearing for TANCET, aspirants have to participate in the TANCET counselling process. Scores of Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Consortium of Self Financing Professional, Arts and Science Colleges in Tamilnadu are also accepted by the college for admission to MBA course. The detailed admission procedure of ESEC Thudupathi is given below.
Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi Placements
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Engineering and Architecture (M.E /M.Tech.)
Computer Application and IT (M.C.A.)
Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi Student Reviews
ESEC shapes me and my career
ESEC, The place to bring out your talents
Choosing Chemical Engineering at ESEC to excel in my life
This is the best place for right education
Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi Facilities
Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi has adequate infrastructure like a hostel, library, etc which helps the students to have a hassle-free learning experience throughout their college life. It also provides facilities to the students like sports, mess, etc. in order to give them a break from the regular academic schedule they follow. The sports facilities provided by the college helps them in remaining fit physically and mentally. Students can avail these facilities in their free time for their recreation.
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- IT Infrastructure
- Alumni Associations
This College is accredited by NAAC A (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) validity is 31 Dec 2024 and the score is 3.01 .
Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi Gallery
Questions related to Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi
What is the total 4 year fees for b.tech Artificial Intelligence and Data Science? Hostel Fees per year?
The fees vary from college to college. You can get your Btech done in just 4 LPA or it might take up to 25-30 LPA. Since you've not mentioned the college so, I am helping you out with a general approximation of fees for B.tech in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science. No doubt, the specialization has a very high value in future with good scope in jobs.
So, the breakdown of expenses are(for 4 years):
- Course tuition fees
- Book bank
- Security deposit(refundable)
- Uniform( optional)
- Semester fees
- Hostel fees (AC/NON AC)
So these are the basic things a student has. The fees for each breakdown varies but in general, the total amount after calculating both Hostel and academic fees comes around 2-2.7 LPA per year for specialization as well for a normal degree, there are little chances of difference.
So, for 4 years straight, the candidate has to pay approx. 12-14 LPA.
If you are taking admission through management quota then there are 90% chances of donation-based seat reservation.
I hope you get your point. Also, for any query kindly revert here and feel free to ask more.
Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Thudupathi Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
The On-campus accommodation offers the Infrastructure necessary for a balanced, practical life as well as complete professional training and personal fulfillment. There are Two Gents Hostel accommodate more than 600 Boys in the campus.Both hostels are provided with well furnished and ventilated and the necessary amenities for students. These include indoor games, reading rooms and audio, video facilities and telecom services. Visiting doctors take care of the health problems of the inmates. The hostel is meant to be a home away from home for students. The inmates of the hostel are expected to be mutually friendly and co-operative with their fellow students.
The On-campus accommodation offers the Infrastructure necessary for a balanced, practical life as well as complete professional training and personal fulfillment. There are two Ladies Hostel accommodate more than 200 Girls students in the campus.Both hostels are provided with well furnished and ventilated and the necessary amenities for students. These include indoor games, reading rooms and audio, video facilities and telecom services. Visiting doctors take care of the health problems of the inmates. The hostel is meant to be a home away from home for students. The inmates of the hostel are expected to be mutually friendly and co-operative with their fellow students.
The college has health center with first aid facility for the students.
The college has Gym facility for the students.
The library is an organized collection of sources of information and similar resources, made accessible to a defined community for reference or borrowing. It provides physical or digital access to material and may be a physical building or room, or a virtual space, or both. A library's collection can include books, periodicals, newspapers, manuscripts, films, maps, prints, documents, CDs, DVDs, Blu-Ray Disc, e-books, audio books, database and the other formats Libraries are a primary resource for getting information.
The college has the sports facilities for all students.
The college has excellent IT Infrastructure facility for the students
The college has a canteen facility for staff and students.
The college has an auditorium facility for events and seminar.
The college has the transport facility for students and staff.
The college has a good networking for alumni association.
The college has Wi-Fi facility for the students and staff.
The college has departmental based laboratories facility for the students.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 31 Dec 2024 ; CGPA : 3.01