- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
The moment a student joins GEMS B SCHOOL, he or she will be put on an intensive learning module for 3 years. During these 3 years, apart from the learning the prescribed BBA syllabus, the student will work on 4 projects in four different companies to become Industry Ready. At the end of these 3 years, the student will be awarded a Dual BBA Degree, one from an International University and the other from a UGC recognized Indian University. The student will be exposed to the latest management, leadership and business skills.
- For the first time, a BBA program is offered in 10 different specializations. Students can pursue the BBA degree in any one of the following specializations:
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business Management
- Information Technology Management
- Retail Management
- Event Management
- Health Care Management
- Hospitality and Travel and Tourism Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Aviation Management
Students can apply for this course by taking the Gems Admission Test ( GAT ).
- The candidate should have 10 + 2 from any recognized board.
- Students awaiting their final year results can also apply.