Giani Zail Singh Campus College of Engineering and Technology, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, BathindaBathinda, Punjab College of Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bathinda
Giani Zail Singh Campus College of Engineering and Technology was established in 1989 under the Government of India. The College is a part of the Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bathinda. GZS Campus College of Engineering & Technology is recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Council of Architecture (COA). The foundation stone of GZS CCET was laid by the honorable Governor of Punjab Sh.S.S.Ray on 23rd October, 1989. The college has an area of 146 acres which provides a number of academic and infrastructural facilities. GZS Campus College of Engineering & Technology was earlier a part of the Punjab Technical University in 2011 but later later became a part of the Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University after it came into existence.
Giani Zail Singh Campus College of Engineering and Technology is located in Dabwali Road, Bathinda, Punjab. The nearest airport from GZSCCET is the Bathinda Airport which is located 28.2 km away and students can reach the campus in approximately 36 mins. The nearest railway station from the Institute is the Bhatinda Junction Railway Station which is 7.8 km away and students can reach the campus in approximately 15 mins.
Clubs, Committees & Societies:-
NSS- National Service Scheme (NSS) is a Youth Programme which is established under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India. Students of Giani Zail Singh Campus College of Engineering and Technology have also conducted various programmes under this scheme including international yoga day, blood donation, leprosy campaign, swachh bharat, literary campaign, mass cleaning, mass tree plantation, road traffic awareness, sand sculpturing, polio vaccine, disaster management, PFMS training etc. to spread awareness among the common people.
NCC- N.C.C has been formed inside Giani Zail Singh Campus College of Engineering and Technology, Bathinda to show the importance of living a disciplined life among students which also helps them contribute their part towards the development of the country. The students of the N.C.C group also take part in various other activities including Para Sailing, Gliding, Para dropping, Training Camps, National Integration Camps, Rock climbing and Mountaineering activities Boat Pulling/Sailing and Ship Modelling etc.
Browse by Degree
Browse by Courses
GZS Campus College of Engineering & Technology (GZSCCET) offers admissions to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes of Engineering related to various subjects. The college offers admissions to B.Tech and B.E programmes based on JEE Main scores and to the B.Arch programme based on NATA scores. GZSCCET also offers admissions to M.Tech and M.E programmes based on GATE scores. However, GATE is not mandatory for getting admissions to M.Tech programmes. Students can also get admissions to M.Tech and M.E programmes based on the merit of the qualifying exam and counselling conducted by the Institute. Detailed description of all programmes, counselling process and other necessary details are mentioned below.
For B.E/B.Tech programmes-
Students seeking admissions to B.Tech and B.E programmes have to appear and qualify JEE Main.
Based on the qualifying marks, students have to register themselves for the counselling conducted by the Institute on the official website.
Students have to submit their registration forms along with all required documents and pay the amount of fees.
Admissions to Giani Zail Singh Campus College of Engineering and Technology will be offered after the verification of documents and payment of fees.
For B.Arch programmes-
Students have to qualify the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) for getting admissions to the B.Arch programme.
Admissions are offered in a 50:50 ratio, where NATA scores and the merit of the qualifying exam both are considered.
Eligible students have to fill the application forms for counselling on the official website of the Institute.
Students have to fill their application forms along with all required documents and pay the requisite amount of fees.
Giani Zail Singh Campus College of Engineering and Technology, Bathinda will offer admissions to the B.Arch programme after document verification and fees payment.
For M.E/M.Tech programmes-
Students seeking admissions to M.Tech/M.E programmes have to appear and qualify GATE.
Non-GATE students can also apply based on the merit of the qualifying exam for admission to the vacant seats left after admission to the GATE qualified candidates is over.
Eligible students have to apply for the counselling process conducted by the Institute on their official website.
Students have to submit their application forms along with all required documents and pay the amount of fees.
Giani Zail Singh Campus College of Engineering and Technology admissions will be offered after the verification of documents and payment of fees.
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Engineering and Architecture (M.E /M.Tech.)
Engineering and Architecture (B.Arch)
Giani Zail Singh Campus College of Engineering and Technology provides certain facilities to the students, staff and faculty members of the Institute including computer centre, hostel, central library, dispensary, transportation, sports, workshops etc. Detailed description of all the facilities provided by the Institute are mentioned below.
- Dispensary- Giani Zail Singh Campus College of Engineering and Technology has a dispensary inside the campus having 6 beds. The dispensary is also provided with professional medical doctors to provide medical services. Also, most of the regular medications are provided to students free of cost.
- Hostel- GZSCCET has separate hostels for girls and boys inside the campus provided with all necessary and basic facilities. Students are allotted hostels based on the availability of rooms. There are 5 boys hostels and 2 girls hostels provided inside the Institute campus. All the hostels also have mess facilities of their own serving quality and hygienic food to students. Wardens are also there inside the hostels to maintain rules and regulations of hostels. Other recreation facilities including various indoor and outdoor games are also provided. Other facilities including TV room, geyser and water coolers are also provided inside the hostels. House-keeping facilities are also provided inside hostels for maintenance and cleaning purposes.
- Transportation- Transport facilities are also provided to the students and faculty members of Giani Zail Singh Campus College of Engineering and Technology for educational and industrial tours from Bathinda city.
- Sports- GZS Campus College of Engineering & Technology also provides various sports facilities including cricket, basketball, football, hockey table tennis, badminton, lawn tennis. Sports coaches are also there to help and guide students regarding sports. Students who are interested in sports are encouraged and practice sessions are also conducted for them for developing their skills.
- Workshop- The Institute also provides various workshop facilities for different subjects including forging shop, carpentry and pattern making, electrical shop, welding shop, heat treatment shop, fitting shop, sheet metal shop, machine shop etc.
- Computer Centre- The Computer Centre of Giani Zail Singh Campus College of Engineering and Technology, Bathinda works as the central unit for the whole Institute. The Computer Centre is well equipped with computers having all updated software and technology required by students to access resourceful information and knowledge.
- Central Library- The Central Library of GZS CCET is well equipped with a collection of over 54166 Volumes of reference, text books related to engineering and allied subjects. It also has a collection of 67 National journals and 11 International journals, 9 magazines and 13 newspapers. The library also provides other facilities like printing, scanning, reprography etc. The library remains open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday. The library also has a reading room section which remains open from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm from Monday to Friday and 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturdays. Another Independent AC reading hall is also which remains open from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
College is good if you are good . Remember this thing .
This is what i feel for my college
some points about college
Best college area vise but at national level no image
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2014
Questions related to Giani Zail Singh Campus College of Engineering and Technology, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bathinda
How to get admission in IK Gujral college of engineering
Hello Alok Bansal,
I want to suggest you 1st you try to know about Punjab technical University feedback then you take admission in this University because, In my friend circle they told me about PTU feedback
This is realistic facts of PTU.
50% students getting backlog in a semester in one batch specialy 1st semester, 2nd semester, and 3rd semester of Mathematics-1st and Mathematics-2nd and Mathematics-3rd, 50% students are not pass. students again and again and again gives exam in every semester but still papers not clear mostly students number is same like 10, 15, 17, 18, 22.
Students getting a chance to fill a form of backlog in every semester to clear his/her backlog but still paper is not clear and students surprise with 10, 12, 17, 18 marks that's it.
And in some cases students hole degree is completed but there backlog is not clear...
Backlog paper charges is 700rs per paper. Suppose students getting backlog in 2paper in one semester then there charges is 1400rs...
At the end students are not any options because they don't have a degree in a hand, and without degree students not getting a job in private sector in well reputed company, students do not appear in any government exam....
So, I wanna suggest you, if you getting a good marks in JEE exams then you try other Universities for taking admission in engineering...
For more information please visit this link:
Here is the link:
Hope this helps...
Thank you and all the best...
Is this good college for btech percentage points of view and education both because I have seen reviews are not good about this college.
your query is true as per the reviwes showing on google, but it's not neccesary as it is showing, so it's a advice to you to personally visit the campus and talk to the student studying there for clarification.
Mai Lalit Kumar singhs s/0 Brijkishor singh
Which one is better for Architecture Gaini Zail Singh College or Chandigarh college of Architecture?
Chandigarh College of architecture
which clg is good for me for mechanical engineering 1) JECRC 2)sinhgad lonavala 3)giyani zail singh or, 4)gurukul kangiri.in term of faculty
You can opt for colleges according to your preference.
You can also compare the colleges from the given below link
JECRC Ratings and Reviews
Sinhgad Ratings and Reviews
Giani Ratings and Reviews
GKV Ratings and Reviews
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: