Admission Process 2021
- Admission to the polytechnic courses are made through Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (UPJEE)
- Candidates have to register and appear for UPJEE (Polytechnic)
- Qualified candidates have to appear for the UPJEE counseling process along with their original documents and certificates.
- Only the candidates who have qualifies the minimum cutoff for the Government Polytechnic Lucknow and will choose the college in their preferred choices during the counseling process will be considered for the admission.
- Admission Preference: Candidates who have secured minimum qualifying marks for the institute and whose parents are the domicile of the Uttar Pradesh or any central government employee located in the Uttar Pradesh will be provided first preference for the seats available in the college. After the admission of these candidates is completed the remaining vacant seats will be offered to the rest qualified candidates of other than Uttar Pradesh.
Government Polytechnic, Lucknow Courses
Browse by Degree
Browse by Stream
Interested in this College?