Bachelor of Science in Nursing is four years full-time course. Affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
1. The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
2. 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
3. The student shall be medically fit.
4. Students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
5. The student shall be admitted once in a year.
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile