About GGI Ludhiana
The Gulzar Group of Institutes, Ludhiana is a private institution located in Ludhiana, India. The institute was established in the year 2009 by S. Gurcharan Singh. Affiliated to I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University (P.T.U), the institute various courses some in different fields like engineering, management, computer application and various other professional courses. The institute has been approved by the All India Council of Technical Education.
GGI Ludhiana is located at Grand Trunk Road, Libra, Khanna, Ludhiana. The nearby railway station is Khanna located 6.4 km away from the GGI. Ludhiana Airport is about 28.7 km away from the institute. Salodi Bus Stop is the nearby bus depot located 7.6 km away from the institute.
Clubs, Committees, and Societies
- Computer Club
- Sports Club
- Cultural Club
- Innovation/Entrepreneurship Club
- SAEINDIA Gulzar Collegiate
- Training and Placement Club
GGI Ludhiana Highlights
GGI Ludhiana Courses & Fees
GGI Ludhiana Admissions 2021
Gulzar Group of Institutes, Ludhiana offer various technical, professional and non-professional programme. Technical courses including B.Tech, B.Arch while professional courses include MBA and MCA. GGI is affiliated to I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University. Admission to all the courses will be done on the through PTU counselling on the basis of entrance examination or merit basis. Admission to B.Tech courses will be done on the basis of candidates performance in JEE while for B.Arch, candidates have to appear in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). Candidates who want to seek admission in MBA programme offered by Gulzar Group of Institutes have to appear in the Common Management Aptitude Test (CMAT) and afterwards appear for PTU counselling. Admission to MCA and other non-professional courses will be done on merit basis as per the marks obtained by the candidates in their qualifying examination. The basic counselling process for all the courses is mentioned below:
- PAY Counselling Fees
- Register for Counselling
- Fill Choices
- Check for Result
- Report to the allotted Institute.
Admission process for various courses offered by GGI are discussed below step-by-step:
- Admission to B.Tech courses will be done on the basis of JEE Main score or marks obtained by the candidates in qualifying examination.
- Based on their scores in the qualifying exam or JEE Main, candidates have to register for the admission process on the official website of the institute.
- Registered candidates have to appear for the online counselling process along with their documents for verification purpose.
- Separate merit lists of candidates will be prepared on the basis of score obtained by the candidates in JEE Main and Qualifying examination.
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the merit list and choices made by the candidates during the counselling process.
- Candidates have to appear in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
- Candidates have to register online on the official website of Gulzar Group of Institutes, Ludhiana.
- Registered candidates have to appear for the counselling process along with their documents for verification purposes.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in NATA and qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50.
- Admission to MBA courses will be done through scores obtained by the candidates in CMAT and the qualifying exam.
- Candidates have to register for admission on the official website of the group institutes based on their CMAT scores. They also have to produce their documents for verification purpose.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of CMAT score obtained by the candidates and inter-se-merit on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of merit list and choice made by the candidates in the counselling process.
- Candidates have to apply for admission on the official website of Gulzar Group of Institutes, Ludhiana based on their marks in the qualifying exam.
- A merit list will be prepared for the candidates on the basis of their marks obtained by the candidates in their qualifying examination.
- Selection of candidates will be on the basis of merit list.
B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, BTTM, M.Sc, Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- Apply for admission through the official website of Gulzar Group of Institutes, Ludhiana based on marks secured in the qualifying exam.
- An inter-se-merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in qualifying examination.
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit list as per the marks obtained by the candidates in qualifying examination.
GGI Ludhiana Placements
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Management and Business Administration (M.B.A)
GGI Ludhiana Exams and Cutoffs
GGI Ludhiana Student Reviews
Good college located in Ludhiana Punjab
GGI Ludhiana Facilities
Gulzar Group of Institutes, Ludhiana has a well-built infrastructure that supports the proper functioning of the college. It also provides various facilities to the students that help them in experiencing hassle-free college life. The institute has a hostel that provides accommodation to the boys and girls and the hostel has facilities like dining, common room, wi-fi, sports, etc. Gulzar Group of Institutes, Ludhiana has its own fleet of buses that provides transportation facilities to the students and helps them to commute from different parts of the city to the college very conveniently. The medical requirements are also taken care of and students are provided with medical facilities in case of any kind of medical emergency. The facilities provided by GGI are listed below:
Hostels: GGI has separate hostels facilities for boys and girls. The hostels are equipped with all the basic facilities like dining, common room and a washroom and all other facilities to fulfil various requirements of the students. The mess is operated three times a day.
Cafetaria: Well furnished canteen is present within the GGI campus which has a seating capacity of 100 people at a time. The cafeteria serves the students with food at very reasonable prices.
Library: A well established fully Wi-Fi enabled library is present within the campus of GGI. The library is well stocked with various books and journals related to various topics of the students.
Medical Facility: A basic health care unit is present within the campus of GGI to provide medical support and immediate medical assistance to the students and staff members.
Transportation Facility: GGI provides basic transport facilities to the local students of the institute which ensures hassle-free and safe transportation of the students.
Sports Facilities: GGI provides various sports facilities to the students. For outdoor games, there is spacious ground for football, cricket, hockey, a basketball court, volleyball court, lawn tennis, and badminton.
GGI Ludhiana Gallery
GGI Ludhiana Related Articles
Gulzar Group of institutes has started admission procedure for undergraduat....
Application Forms for B. Tech admissions at Gulzar Group of Institutes (G....
GGI Ludhiana Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: