Courses & Fees
Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, Ibrahimpatnam Admission Process:
Guru Nanak Institute of Technology offers admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various areas. Admission to undergraduate courses will be done through EAMCET/JEE Main/AP CET examinations while for postgraduate courses, candidates should qualify ICET/GATE/PGECET examinations. The detailed course wise admission process is given below:
For Undergraduate Courses (B.Tech):
- Candidates have to appear in the Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET)/Common Entrance Test (AP CET) conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Authority/Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main).
- The eligible candidates have to fill an application form on the website of GNIT.
- Final admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of the marks scored in EAMCET/CET examination, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
For Postgraduate Courses (MBA/M.Tech):
- For MBA, the candidates should qualify the Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET).
- Applicants should fill an online application form on the website of GNIT.
- Final admissions will be based on the marks scored in an entrance examination, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
- For M.Tech, the admission will be based on the score obtained in the GATE Exam/Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET).
- The candidates have to fill the application form on the GNIT website.
- Final admissions will be based on the marks scored in GATE/PGECET exams, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
Management and Business Administration (M.B.A)
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Exams and Cutoffs
One of best college in telangana
great choice for students
Good for career building
BEST AND GREAT TO THE ASPIRANTS
Yeah Good choice I made ...
This College is accredited by NAAC A+ (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) validity is 13 Feb 2025 and the score is 3.31 .
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 13 Feb 2025 ; CGPA : 3.31