Admission Process 2021
Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, Ibrahimpatnam Admission Process:
Guru Nanak Institute of Technology offers admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various areas. Admission to undergraduate courses will be done through EAMCET/JEE Main/AP CET examinations while for postgraduate courses, candidates should qualify ICET/GATE/PGECET examinations. The detailed course wise admission process is given below:
For Undergraduate Courses (B.Tech):
- Candidates have to appear in the Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET)/Common Entrance Test (AP CET) conducted by Andhra Pradesh State Authority/Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main).
- The eligible candidates have to fill an application form on the website of GNIT.
- Final admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of the marks scored in EAMCET/CET examination, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
For Postgraduate Courses (MBA/M.Tech):
- For MBA, the candidates should qualify the Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET).
- Applicants should fill an online application form on the website of GNIT.
- Final admissions will be based on the marks scored in an entrance examination, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
- For M.Tech, the admission will be based on the score obtained in the GATE Exam/Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET).
- The candidates have to fill the application form on the GNIT website.
- Final admissions will be based on the marks scored in GATE/PGECET exams, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.