- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: University of Mumbai, Mumbai
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma) is a four- year full-time program that is the undergraduate level in pharmacy education course offered by University of Mumbai, Mumbai and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) & Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
HKCP offers 4-year full-time degree course Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharmacy) for undergraduates which aims to develop skills in pharmacy along with functional specializations in order to impart practical knowledge. The course spans over eight semesters and at the end of every semester, there is an examination. After successful course completion, one will be able to pursue a successful career in the specified field.
- Admission to the B. Pharm. program of Mumbai University is governed by the rules and regulations of Mumbai University and is as per norms of the Govt. of Maharashtra through the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE, New Delhi).
- Minimum qualification for admission into Bachelor of Pharmacy program would be according to the rules and regulations of AICTE, DTE and Mumbai University in force at the time of admission.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra State Candidate and Outside Maharashtra State Candidate for Admission to First Year of Degree Course in Pharmacy.
- The candidate should be an Indian National
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics or Biotechnology or Biology and obtained at least 50% marks (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the above subjects taken together
- Obtained Score in MHT-CET 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for Candidates who have Passed/Passing Diploma In Pharmacy And seeking admission to First Year B. Pharmacy/ Semester III of Bachelor of Pharmacy (Lateral Entry to Second Year B. Pharm.)
- The Candidate should be an Indian National; (ii) Passed Diploma Course in Pharmacy with at least 45% marks (at least 40% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) from an All India Council for Technical Education or Pharmacy Council of India or Central or State Government approved Institution or its equivalent.
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.Accreditations of this Course:
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.Apporvals of this Course:
AICTE - All India Council for Technical Education
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile