Hallmark Business School, Tiruchirappalli was established in the year 2008. The institute is also known as HBS Trichy. HBS Trichy is approved by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE) and is promoted by Sivagami Ramaswamy Educational and Charitable Trust. The institute is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. HBS Trichy offers MBA in Marketing, Systems, Operations, Finance and Human Resource to the students and it also offers Value Added Programmes in order to gain proficiency in English and aptitude.
Hallmark Business School is located at Pirattiyur Road, Santhapuram, Allithurai, Tiruchirappalli, in Tamil Nadu. Tiruchchirappalli Junction is around 7 km away from HBS Trichy. Tiruchirappalli International Airport is approx 12 km away from the institute. HBS Trichy is around 11 km away from TNSTC Bus Depot. Students can hire a taxi or take a bus to reach there.
Hallmark Business School, Tiruchirappalli has the following collaborations:
- Balaji Institute Of Management And Human Resource Development
- Dr D Y Patil Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- Dindigul District HR Foundation (DDHRF)
- Yi YUVA
Clubs, Societies and Committees:
- CONARO – Marketing Club: This is the Marketing of Hallmark Business School, Tiruchirappalli in which brand wars are carried through different stages. Real-time marketing of products, marketing plans that are created and carried out. Students are also fully involved in structuring full-fledged marketing games for the College management fest.
- Finance Casino – Finance Club: This is the Finance Club. The club is committed to expanding the financial vision of students beyond the scope of academics and promotes finance-related activities and caters to a wide variety of finance-related interests, particularly in sales and trading, investment banking, corporate finance etc.
- Rendezvous HR Club: This is the HR Club that organises activities on a regular basis to promote the team spirit and implement the HR concepts practically.
- Training and Placement Cell: The members of this Cell works to prepare the prospective students for the campus selection programs and helps in the smooth conduction of recruitment drive.
- Industry Institute Partnership Cell: This Cell of HBS Trichy provides a healthy platform for the students and the industries to meet global challenges.
- HBS-Centre for Entrepreneurship Development: This cell provides a platform and nurtures aspiring entrepreneurs to come up with innovative business ideas and helps the students to become successful entrepreneurs.
- Sangamam – HBS Alumni Association: The members are involved in interacting and remain connected to the alumni of the institution and gather and update information about them.
- Social Outreach Club
- Nature Club: The members of this Club works to create awareness about the environment in every individual and motivate people to take more care of nature.
Sports Club: This Club promotes sports and encourages students to actively participate in various sports programmes and activities conducted by them.
Masters in Business Administration
Admission is offered to the students through two modes.
- Candidates have to apply and appear for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) conducted by Anna University.
- Candidates have to secure valid marks in the TANCET exam.
- Based on the marks secured in TANCET exam, candidates will be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be offered admission.
- Candidates have to apply and appear for Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Consortium of Self Financing Professional, Arts and Science Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Based on the results of CET, a rank list will be prepared.
- Based on the rank secured in the exam, candidates will be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.
- Candidates have to clear the Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.
- Final admission will be based on the merit of CET, performance in GD and PI round and the past academic record of the candidate.
Management and Business Administration (M.B.A)
Hallmark Business School, Tiruchirappalli has adequate infrastructure like hostel, library, etc which helps the students to have a hassle-free learning experience throughout their college life. It also provides facilities to the students like sports, cafeteria, etc. in order to give them a break from the regular academic schedule they follow. Students can avail these facilities in their free time for their recreation.
- Learning Resource Centre: LRC has all kinds of text and reference books for the students and is a perfect place for book lovers.
- Cafeteria: The college has a cafeteria that provides nutritious, healthy and hygienic meals and snacks to the students at a reasonable price to the students.
- ITC: This centre has a multimedia computer lab in order to satisfy all the computational and technological requirements of the students and the faculty.
- Hostel: The institution provides hostel facilities to boys and girls. Students can avail the facilities of Wi-Fi networks, indoor games, TV rooms, etc.
- Seminar Halls: Hallmark Business School, Tiruchirappalli seminar halls which is used in organising events and activities for the students.
- Sports: The institute provides sports facilities and encourages them to participate in indoor and outdoor games for their physical and mental well being.
- Gymnasium: The institution has a gymnasium which has all the latest equipment for the students to remain fit. Instructors and trainers are present at the gymnasium to train the students and has separate gym for boys and girls.
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: