Admission Process 2021
Masters in Business Administration
Admission is offered to the students through two modes.
- Candidates have to apply and appear for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) conducted by Anna University.
- Candidates have to secure valid marks in the TANCET exam.
- Based on the marks secured in TANCET exam, candidates will be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be offered admission.
- Candidates have to apply and appear for Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Consortium of Self Financing Professional, Arts and Science Colleges in Tamilnadu
- Based on the results of CET, a rank list will be prepared.
- Based on the rank secured in the exam, candidates will be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.
- Candidates have to clear the Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.
- Final admission will be based on the merit of CET, performance in GD and PI round and the past academic record of the candidate.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
- Government Quota: Admissions to the Government Quota are handled by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu. Candidates seeking admission under the Government Quota must have written the TANCET exam (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) conducted by the Anna University. The single-window counseling normally takes place in the months of July / August every year at the Government College of Technology, Coimbatore.
- Management Quota: Admissions under the Management Quota to Hallmark business school are made purely on merit. Candidates seeking MBA admissions under the Management Quota must have written one of the entrance tests – CAT, XAT, ATMA, MAT or TANCET. The selection process is based on the scores in the entrance test as well as past academic record and performance in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview organized by the Institution.