- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a two-year full-time postgraduate course offered byAnna University, Chennai and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
(a) Students can take three electives subjects from two functional specializations
- Human Resource
(b) Students can take six elective subjects from any one of the following sectoral specializations
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Infrastructure and Real Estate Management
- Government Quota: Admissions to the Government Quota are handled by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu. Candidates seeking admission under the Government Quota must have written the TANCET exam (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test) conducted by the Anna University. The single-window counseling normally takes place in the months of July / August every year at the Government College of Technology, Coimbatore.
- Management Quota: Admissions under the Management Quota to Hallmark business school are made purely on merit. Candidates seeking MBA admissions under the Management Quota must have written one of the entrance tests – CAT, XAT, ATMA, MAT or TANCET. The selection process is based on the scores in the entrance test as well as past academic record and performance in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview organized by the Institution.
A pass in a recognized Bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years duration and obtained at least 50%(45% in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category)in the qualifying degree examination.
(a) 10+2+3/4 years pattern(or)
(b) 10+3 years Diploma +3years pattern(or)
(ii)10+3 years deiploma (awared by the state Board of Technical Education)+AMIE.