- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4.5 Years
- Offered by: Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) is a Four year with 1/2 year rotatory internship full-time Course offered by Utkal University, Bhubaneswar.
As per the rules and regulations framed by the Government of Orissa.
- Candidate belonging to all categories for admission to the Bachelor of Physiotherapy course should have passed the Higher Secondary Course examination (Academic Stream) after a period of 12 years of study with the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Botany and Zoology.
- Candidates who have studied abroad and have passed the equivalent qualification as determined by the Association of Indian Universities will form the guideline to determine the eligibility and must have passed in the subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany/Zoology) and English upto 12th Standard level.
- Candidates who have passed the Senior Secondary School Examination of National Open School with a minimum of 5 subjects with any of the following group subjects.
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology.
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any other language.
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.Accreditations of this Course:
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.Apporvals of this Course:
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile