- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Gurugram University, Gurugram
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Honours in Culinary Arts is a full-time three-year undergraduate degree course offered by the Gurugram University, Gurugram.
The minimum eligibility to apply to the Indian School of Hospitality undergraduate programs is the following:
- In the case of Higher Secondary School Certificate or State Boards, CBSE and ICSE, 40% marks in 12th standard with English as one of the subjects is the minimum requirement.
- In the case of International Baccalaureate students, a diploma is a minimum requirement. International Baccalaureate certificate students are not eligible for admission
- In the case of Cambridge University students (GCE/IGCSE/GCSE examinations of the approved British Examination Bodies), ‘A’ Level certificate is the minimum requirement with 5 (Five) subjects in A, B, C Grades including English at Ordinary (‘O’) Level and 2/3 (Two/Three) subjects at Advanced Level.
- Candidates in their 12th standard or equivalent class can also apply, provided they would be completing their final examination before 30th May and can produce their 12th passing certificate/mark sheet before 31st August. Admission of such a candidate shall be strictly provisional until they submit the qualifying certificates before the prescribed last date