- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla
Post Bachelor of Science in Nursing is two years full time course. Affiliated to Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla and Approved by INC.
1. Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1986 will be eligible for admission.
2. Obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council. A male nurse, trained before the implementation of the new integrated course besides being registered as a nurse with State Nurses Registration Council, shall produce evidence of training approved by Indian Nursing Council for a similar duration in lieu of midwifery in any one of the following areas: O.T. Techniques, Ophthalmic Nursing, Leprosy Nursing, TB Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Cancer Nursing, Orthopaedic Nursing.
3. Candidates shall be medically fit.
4. Students shall be admitted once in a year.