Indira Institute of Management, Pune was established in the year 1994. The institute is also known as IIMP. Indira Institute of Management, Pune is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University and is an autonomous institute. IIMP is a flagship institute of Shree Chanakya Education Society. Indira Institute of Management, Pune is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, New Delhi. IIMP is recognised by the University Grants Commission. The institute offers PGDM, BBA, M.B.A and Ph.D. courses to the students.
Indira Institute of Management, Pune is located at Tapasya, New, Old Mumbai Rd, Tathawade, Pimpri-Chinchwad in Maharashtra. Akurdi Railway Station is around 6 km away from the institute. Pune International Airport is approx 23 km away and KSRTC Bus Depot Ginger hotel is around 0.5 km away from IIMP. Students can hire a taxi or take a bus as per their convenience to reach there.
Accreditation and Collaboration
Indira Institute of Management, Pune is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- IIMP has the following collaborations:
- Wheels of Innovation
- Ozone Consultancy
- XED Intellect Pvt. Ltd.
Clubs, Committees and Societies
- Students Council - Student Council is the representative body of the students of Indira Institute of Management, Pune. The council organises various educational and recreational activities and encourages students to participate in them.
Courses & Fees
Exams and Cutoffs
Indira Institute of Management, Pune Placement Admission
Indira Institute of Management, Pune offers PGDM, BBA, M.B.A and Ph.D. courses to the students. For BBA candidates have to qualify the entrance examination conducted by Indira Institute of Management, Pune. Admission to PGDM course is offered on the basis of valid scores of CMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/G-MAT/MAH-CET and then they have to appear for Group Discussion, Personal Interview and then participate in the counselling round. IIMP offers admission on the basis of MAH-MBA/MMS CET conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra and then they have to participate in MAH CET counselling process or Centralized Admission Process (CAP). Indira Institute of Management, Pune admission process is given below in details:
- Candidates aspiring to take admission to BBA course in IIPM have to submit an online application on the college website.
- Aspirants have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by Indira Institute of Management, Pune.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured in the entrance examination in order to shortlist candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates have to participate in the institute level document verification and fee payment.
- Final admission will be offered on the basis of marks secured in the entrance examination and participation in the institute level document verification and fee payment.
- Aspiring candidates have to apply and appear for CMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/G-MAT/MAH-CET and secure valid scores.
- On the basis of the scores of the above-mentioned exams, candidates have to submit an online application for Indira Common Admission Process (ICAP) registration.
- A merit list will be prepared in order to shortlist students on the basis of CMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/ G-MAT/ MAH-CET.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Group Discussion, Personal Interview and counselling round and they can appear for these rounds in any of these cities - Indore, Ranchi, Lucknow, Patna, Jaipur, Nagpur, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Raipur & Kanpur.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of CMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/G-MAT/MAH-CET, GD, PI, academic performance and participation in sports/extra-curricular activities, academic and gender diversity with a weightage of 35%, 45%, 15% and 5% respectively.
- Shortlisted candidates have to get their documents verified and pay the requisite fee.
- Aspirants have to apply and appear for MAH-MBA/MMS CET conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra.
- Candidates have to secure the required percentile and have to meet the cutoff requirement.
- Aspirants meeting the cutoff requirement have to participate in the MAH CET counselling process or Centralized Admission Process (CAP) for choice filling, choice locking, document verification and seat allotment.
- After the seat allotment process candidates have to submit all the required documents and then pay the requisite fee.
- Final admission will be based on the marks secured in the entrance exam, participation in MAH CET counselling process or Centralized Admission Process (CAP), document verification and fee payment.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria have to apply and appear for PET - P.hD Entrance Test conducted by Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- Aspirants have to secure at least 50% marks in order to qualify the entrance test.
- UGC-NET (Including JRF)/UGC-CSIR NET (Including JRF)/SLET/GATE (valid score) or teacher fellowship holders are exempted from the entrance test.
- Candidates qualifying the exam have to appear for an interview and qualifying candidates will be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted candidates have to get their documents verified and then pay the requisite fee for confirmation of admission.
- Admission will be offered to shortlisted candidates on the basis of marks secured in the entrance test, interview, document verification and fee payment.
Management and Business Administration (M.B.A)
Indira Institute of Management, Pune has modern infrastructure and tries providing best facilities so that the overall learning process is impactful for the students. The institute has a library that has a variety of collection of books along with international & national journals, periodicals. IIMP provides accommodation to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys with all the necessary facilities. Indira Institute of Management, Pune facilities are given below:
- Library: IIMP has a library that has all kinds of text and reference books for the students and is a perfect place for book lovers and it also has a subscription of various international & national journals, periodicals from the field of Management & IT.
- Sports: IIMP provides sports facilities and encourages them to participate in indoor and outdoor games for their physical and mental well being and can take part in sports like cricket, badminton, volleyball, basketball, football, etc.
- Hostel: The institute provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys and the hostel provides facilities such as Wi-Fi networks, indoor games, etc.
- Laboratories: Indira Institute of Management, Pune has highly designed laboratories for the students in order to apply their knowledge practically and gain exposure. These laboratories are well equipped with the latest technologies and equipment.
- Computer Centre: Indira Institute of Management, Pune satisfies all the computational and technological requirements of the students and the faculty through its computing centre and fulfils the internet requirement within the campus on 24 x 7 basis
- E Accounts Lab: This lab has Tally and Prowess for the students to access it and it is configured with the latest management software SPSS.
- The Indira Video Resource Center: This centre of Indira Institute of Management, Pune has a collection of academic videos and CDs that comprises of international & national titles and has joint hands with Stanford University, Harvard Business Resources and the American Management Association for the supply of latest videos.
- Gym & Fitness Center: Indira Institute of Management, Pune has a well equipped Gymnasium and Fitness Center that helps the students to remain physically fit and it also has a swimming pool for the students.
A great college for Management
I am happy with my choice. It is one of the best management
Last Seen: 19 Aug' 20
Joined On: 19 Aug' 20
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2021
Not worth it
Questions related to Indira Institute of Management, Pune
i have 80.28 percentile (72) ,belong sebc category, can i indiras any campus ??
Admission to Indira Institute of Management, Pune is through CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/MHCET.
Now, the weightage of your entrance exam score is 35%, Score in Academic Performance is 15%, GD and PI is 45% and Participation in Sports, Extra-Curricular Activities, Academic Diversity and General Diversity is 5%. So, just the entrance exam score is not contributing completely for your admission here.
Now depending on your entrance exam you can use a college predictor from career360, to know better about your chances into this college.
I hope this helps you!
Which is good option for doing MBA/PGDM Pibm Pune or Indira institute of Management Pune ?
Both the colleges are good in the field of Management but Indira Institute of Management, Pune has better rankings and ratings. The professors are extremely talented and very supportive. The college provides a pool of facilities like gym, sports, free wifi etc. The job opportunities are more there. Tentative placement percentage is around 87%. Reputed companies like Amazon, ITC, Deloitte, TCS, Asian paints, Schlumberger, MRF Tyres etc come for recruiting students. Last year the highest package offered was 7.3 LPA by Federal Bank.
can any one tell me? indira institute of management,pune pgdm program is affiliated to? and how good is the placement of this college for pgdm program
As Indra Institute of Management is the top institute in India which is in pune in the state Maharashtra and its ranking is 28th and given by isbs and it has 25 years of legacy and it has affiliated program with not only pgdm and there are providing good study environment and qualified faculty and education quality is high and understandable by students and there are providing good placements so study well and work hard to get good marks in the good colleges or universities ALL THE BEST for your future and i think my suggestions and knowledge may be helpful to u.
how to get admission in iim pune and rothak after 12
Dear Shivraj, IIM Pune offers PG Diploma courses. You cannot pursue a PG Diploma after your 12th. You need to hold a Bachelor's degree to pursue Post Graduation or Post Graduation courses. So after your 12th, you should pursue Graduation in any discipline and secure atleast a minimum aggregate of 50%. It is 50% for General Category and 45% for Reserved Categories. Next you have to appear for CAT. CAT is an entrance examination for admission to IIMs and top B schools of India. Once you appear for CAT, based on your percentile and academic profile, you get shortlisted to IIMs. Then you have to attend Group discussion and Personal Interview rounds. The final score will be calculated and you can seek admission. This is the same procedure for all the IIMs including Pune and Rohtak.
iim Pune and rothak is private or government
IIM stands for Indian Institute of Management and they are top B-Schools in our country and are government established institutes. However, IIMS Pune is International Institute of Management Studies and is therefore not an IIM.
IIIMS Pune is a private college, on the other hand, IIM Rohtak is Indian Institute of Management and is a government college.
Hope this helps. Thank you.
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: