Exams and Cutoffs
For PGDM Programme:-
- Candidates have to appear for the CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT and obtain a valid score.
- Candidates have to apply online on the official website of the Indus Business Academy, Greater Noida and submit the application form along with the requisite documents.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear in the critical reasoning and written analysis test and group discussion/personal interview (GD/PI).
- Candidates will be shortlisted and will be offered with admission on the basis of:
- Score in CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT or any other entrance test recognised by AICTE
- Work experience
- Statement of purpose
- Participation in extra-curricular activities and achievements
- Score in Critical Reasoning and Written Analysis test
- Performance in GD/PI
Indus Business Academy has various facilities and infrastructure for the students and faculty. Facilities like a library, labs, cafeteria and dining hall, hostels and staff quarters, gym and sports facilities, auditorium, and classrooms. Mentioned below are the brief details of the facilities and infrastructure provided by the IBA.
- Hostels and Staff Quarters- IBA has two separate hostels for boys and girls and staff quarters with all the necessities provided to them.
- Library- The library has various books on philosophy, management, computer skills, history, religion and has a vast collection of fiction and nonfiction books.
- Cafeteria and Dining Hall- There is a vegetarian dining hall to cater the students and faculty by providing them with breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner.
- Gym and Sports Facilities- A gym has been set up with all the necessary equipment for the students to stay fit during their busy schedules. IBA has also provided sports facilities for the students to get away from their busy schedules.
- Auditorium- The auditorium has a seating capacity of around 180 people and various international conferences, cultural programmes, convocation ceremony and orientation programme are conducted in there.
- Classrooms- The classrooms of IBA are of different types like board room type, lecture room style, theatre style for enabling engagement between the faculty and students.
- Labs- A computer lab and language lab have been set up in the campus of IBA that help the students to hone their technical and communication skills.
Questions related to Indus Business Academy, Greater Noida
for pgdm finance .....which is better 1. INDUS BUSINESS ACADEMY 2. BIMM Pune? PLS SUGGEST FRIENDS
Both are good options courses of both the institutes are approved by AICTE and IBA has one International Accreditation (IACBE) to its name but when it comes to choosing one then one has to consider few options to draw difference between them. First of all have a look at their fee: BIMM charges less than what IBA-Bangalore charges towards Fee-Structure-PGDM-2019-21.pdf .
BIMM Pune has always secured place in Rankings done by various publications. In Careers360 's 2019 Ranking it secured 31 st place in India among Private institutes.
Median Salary of BIMM students is good (Between 5.12-6 laks) as submitted to NIRF 2019.
Student reviews of IBA is not bad but to me it seems BIMM is value for money option. I hope it helps!
Which types of questions indus business academy business school will ask ? Want help
To get admission in indus business academy you will have to appear in any one of these exams :
CAT 2018 (Common Admission Test conducted by IIMs)
XAT 2019 (XLRI Admission Test)
MAT Sept. 2018, Dec. 2018 & Feb. 2019 (Management Aptitude Test conducted by AIMA)
ATMA 2019 (AIMS Test for Management Admission)
GMAT after Sept. 2018. (Graduate Management Aptitude Test conducted by GMAC)
GRE after Sept. 2018 (Graduate Record Examination conducted by ETS)
GATE 2018/19 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering jointly conducted by IISC and IITs)
CMAT 2019 (Common Management Admission Test Conducted by AICTE)
State Governments Entrance Tests 2019 like MAH-CET, KMAT, PGCET, etc.
Which is good college for mba ramaiah,alliance university or iiebm indus business academy pune?
You can use the college compare tool to compare all aspects of the college of your choice. Please find a comparison of MS Ramaiah Institute of Management, Alliance School of Business and IIEBM Indus Business School, Pune by clicking here.
You can compare four colleges of your choice in terms of Rank, fee, exam scores accepted, placements, infrastructure facilities etc. by using Career360's College Compare Tool.
Is IBA (Indus Business Academy) a good college for MBA ?
Hello Rajjyoti, Both are good, but if display your percentile then i can help you better with these two and other colleges option...
and if ask personal opinion among these two, then 1st IBS (Banglore, because it provide around 95% placement each year), whereas IBA (Noida - Placement 80-85%)
For more college info. based on your scores, you need to disclose your percentile...
For further query be free to contact... All the Best
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: