|16 Oct, 2020||Result - NEET 2020 result | Mode: Online|
|14 Oct, 2020||Exam - Phase 2 | Mode: Offline|
|14 Oct, 2020||Exam - NEET 2020 Phase 2 | Mode: Offline|
|13 Oct, 2020||Admit Card - Phase 2 admit card | Mode: Online|
|05 Oct, 2020 - 07 Oct, 2020||Others - Challege NEET OMR sheet | Mode: Online|
|05 Oct, 2020||Others - OMR sheet download - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|23 Sep, 2020 - 30 Sep, 2020||Application Correction - Re-opened | Mode: Online|
|23 Sep, 2020 - 30 Sep, 2020||Application - Correction window Re-opened | Mode: Online|
|27 Sep, 2020 - 29 Sep, 2020||Answer Key - Challenging answer key | Mode: Online|
|26 Sep, 2020||Answer Key - Official NEET Answer key | Mode: Online|
|26 Aug, 2020 - 13 Sep, 2020||Admit Card - Release date | Mode: Online|
|13 Sep, 2020||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|03 Feb, 2020 - 09 Feb, 2020||Application - Completing process by registered candidates | Mode: Online|
|15 Jan, 2020 - 31 Jan, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|02 Dec, 2019 - 06 Jan, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|02 Dec, 2019 - 01 Jan, 2020||Application - Fee payment | Mode: Online|
|21 Aug, 2019||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur
Bachelor of Dental Surgery is five years full-time course with one year of compulsory internship offered by Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur and approved by Dental Council of India.
Only those candidates whose age is 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 before 1st October
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 in subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English.
- The candidate should have passed in all these subjects individually.
- The candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry, Biology. For S.T. / S.C. / O.B.C. category this limit is relaxed to 45%.(Relaxation applicable only to M.P. Domicile Students).
- For Foreign Nationals / Non-Resident Indians (N.R.I.) / Persons of Indian Origin (P.I.O.) the study of Physics, Chemistry & Biology is essential in the qualifying examination - CBSE, ISCE, HSC, A Levels, IB, STPM, SAM, OSSD, High School or equivalent examinations. Those following the American High School system, applications will be considered if Physics, Chemistry, and Biology have been taken as 'AP' (Advanced Placement) courses or have one or two years of science in college. A minimum requirement is an average of 50% marks or 'C' grade in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) and 50% or 'C' grade in English.