- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4.5 Years
- Offered by: Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
The BPT (bachelor in Physiotherapy) is a four and half year degree course under the Utkal University. Four year of classroom teaching is divided into 8 semesters, each followed by a University Examination. After the 8th Semester, every student undergoes a compulsory rotating internship for six months. Utkal University award the degree at the completion of the course.
The applicant shall face an aptitude test and shall be admitted on the basis of the test/interview.
- Age limit: 17 years to 21 years as on 1 July(Relaxation in age for SC/St students as per Govt. rules)
- Sex: Both boys and girls can apply.
- Qualification: Minimum +2 Science(12 Standard or higher Secondary School Certificate from any recognized Board/University) with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Knowledge of the Language: English is essential being the medium of instruction. It shall be supplemented by local language in order to facilitate interaction with the clients in the clinic.
- The applicants should have 50% marks in their qualifying examination. Those, whose results of the qualifying exam are awaited, can also apply. However, their selection will be subject to achieving minimum required marks.