- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: State Council of Education Research and Training, Gurgaon
Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) is a two-year full-time diploma program offered by the State Council of Education Research and Training, Gurgaon, and approved by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
Admission is made by state council for Educational Research and Training (SCERT) on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 and the applications are invited in the month of May-June every year.
- The admission will be open to bonafide residents of Haryana only.
- The minimum educational qualification for admission to this course is as follows:-
- A candidate should have passed senior secondary (10+2) examination from Board of School Education Haryana or its equivalent, securing 50%marks for general category and 45% for SC and BC category in aggregate with five subjects including English as one of the subjects passed.
- Passed Hindi/Sanskrit subject in matriculation examination.