|04 Nov, 2019 - 31 Oct, 2020||Application | Mode: Offline and Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Centurion University of Technology and Management, Bhubaneswar
Bachelor of Technology in Agriculture Engineering is a four-year full-time course offered by Centurion University of Technology and Management, Bhubaneswar and approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
Admission Based on CUEE / JEE MAIN or any National Level Entrance Test.
- Candidates applying for B.Tech.(4 years), Course should fulfill the following criteria.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination or appearing in 10+2 examination are eligible to apply for B.Tech (4 years), course of the University.
- Should have studied in regular full time formal education in their schooling/college.
- Pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with at least 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together.
- Should have born on or after 01.07.1995.
Lateral Entry -
Passed or appearing in 2017, in three year diploma examination (two year in case of Lateral entry Diploma) in Engineering / Technology from State Council of Technical Education and Training (SCTE & VT), Odisha or from an AICTE approved Institute / from a recognized University as defined by UGC with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology. Results of final diploma examination must be available on the date of counseling.