Courses & Fees
UG [4 Years Program(s)]
PG [2 Years Program(s)]
Medicine and Allied Sciences (B.ASLP)
Questions related to JSS Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysore
how is jss institute of speech and hearing Mysore for baslp course are how r the placements.
JSS Institute of Speech & Hearing is situated in Mysuru in Karnataka state of India. Established in 2001, it is accredited from AICTE and it is affiliated to University of Mysore. JSSISH.
Baslp is a three year course.Theory and Clinical work plus 1-year Internship full-time course Offered by the University of Mysore, Mysore.
The Placement Cell and provides the students with the internship facilities in 4 year of graduation to help them develop the skills they have learned. They also provide with job opportunities to the students.
Students must have 50% in their class 12 ( 45% for SC or ST). He or she should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any one of Mathematics / Computer Science / Statistics / Electronics / Psychology.
You can refer to this link for more information.
Hope this helps!!
does jss institute of speech and hearing Mysore require any entrance exam and what is the eligibility criteria
The admission process in JSS Institute of Speech and Hearing is
- Download, print & fill the application form.
- Draw a DD for Rs.650/- for BASLP and Rs.800/- for MASLP/ M.Sc (SLP)/ M.Sc (Audiology) in favor of ‘The Principal, JSS Institute of Speech and Hearing, Mysuru’, payable at Mysuru/ Pay the prescribed fee online and attach the UTR/transaction id along with the application form
- Send the application form along with the DD and related documents.
Documents to be furnished with:
SSLC Marks Card & T.C for age proof
Second PU or 12th Std equivalent Marks Card
Migration Certificate for non-Karnataka students
- You must have completed Class 12 level of education from a recognised board.
- You must have a background in the Science stream i.e., must have studied Chemistry, Physics and Biology or Mathematics in Class 12.
- Candidate pass Bachelor's Degree in related discipline with minimum of 50% Marks (45% in case of SC/ST Candidates).
- Selection Process: Valid score in entrance exam held by the institute.
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: