|LSAT||10 Apr, 2021||(Target 2020) - Exam | Mode: Online|
|16 Jan, 2021||(Target 2020) - Exam | Mode: Online|
|03 Oct, 2020||(Target 2020) - Exam | Mode: Online|
|28 Jun, 2020||(Target 2020) - Exam - LSAT June exam | Mode: Online|
|28 May, 2020||(Target 2020) - Application - Last date to apply | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Karnataka State Law University, Hubli
Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws Honours is full time five year course degree offered by Karnataka State Law University, Hubli and approved by Bar Council of India.
Admission to B.A.,LL.B. (Hons.) Programme is made purely on the basis of merit. The admission to the courses shall be subject to fulfilling the conditions stipulated in the regulations at the time of admission and production of documentary evidence of their eligibility. The candidate shall, after submission of duly filled application, appear before the admission committee for screening. The admission committee shall determine the eligibility of the candidate for admission.
Admission for Foreign Nationals
The Foreign Nationals seeking admission shall fulfill the eligibility criteria as prescribed committee shall determine the equivalence for eligibility.
- Students are required to attend a minimum of 75% of classes in every course.
- If a student fails to attend any course, including seminar courses, for at least 75% of the total classes held, he/she shall be declared as disqualified to write the written examination and shall be required to re-register for the course when it is next offered.
- The student having shortage of attendance may seek condonation may consider the following grounds for condonation up to 25%
- Representing the College in any inter-college, inter university, national or international sports events;
- Attending any University / College activity;
- Attending any programme in NSS, NCC, Moot Court, Legal Aid, Lok Adalath, preparation of Public Interest Litigation etc.,
- Medical grounds.
- To be eligible for admission to First Semester of B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) degree programme, a candidate should have passed PUC / Intermediate examination (10 + 2) or its equivalent recognized by any University by Securing 45% (in case of SC/ST candidates 40%) of marks.
- The admission committee, however, may determine the eligibility of the candidates.