|23 Sep, 2020 - 30 Sep, 2020||Application - Correction window Re-opened | Mode: Online|
|23 Sep, 2020 - 30 Sep, 2020||Others - Correction Window (Re-opened) | Mode: Online|
|12 Oct, 2020 (Tentative)||Result - NEET 2020 result | Mode: Online|
|27 Sep, 2020 - 29 Sep, 2020||Answer Key - Challenging answer key | Mode: Online|
|26 Sep, 2020||Answer Key - Official NEET Answer key | Mode: Online|
|26 Aug, 2020 - 13 Sep, 2020||Admit Card - Release date | Mode: Online|
|13 Sep, 2020||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|03 Feb, 2020 - 09 Feb, 2020||Application - Completing process by registered candidates | Mode: Online|
|15 Jan, 2020 - 31 Jan, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|02 Dec, 2019 - 06 Jan, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|02 Dec, 2019 - 01 Jan, 2020||Others - Application fee payment | Mode: Online|
|21 Aug, 2019||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5.5 Years
- Offered by: Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) course is the duration of 5.5 years, which include 4.5 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship. The courses offered by Tamil and approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Selection will be made on merit basis of NEET examination.
- Selection committee will draw a merit list and the candidates will be called for counseling as per the merit.
- Candidate should be Citizen of India.
- Overseas Citizens of India who are registered under section 7A of the Citizenship Act, 1955 (Central Act 57 of 1955) are eligible to apply for MBBS courses subject to the production of proof of such registration.