Karnataka Ayurveda Medical College, Mangalore Highlights
Karnataka Ayurveda Medical College, Mangalore Courses & Fees
Karnataka Ayurveda Medical College, Mangalore Exams and Cutoffs
Karnataka Ayurveda Medical College, Mangalore Student Reviews
I love my collage KAMC.
Last Seen: 02 Jul' 20
Joined On: 09 Jun' 20
Education Interest: Medical
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2025
Karnataka Ayurveda Medical College, Mangalore Facilities
Karnataka Ayurveda Medical College, Mangalore Gallery
Questions related to Karnataka Ayurveda Medical College, Mangalore
can u please give me the required remuneration structure of top private ayurvedic colleges in bangalore
Here's the list of the top and esteemed private colleges of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) in Bangalore with their fees details of one year. For more information about those institutions mentioned below, please go through the link provided beside the institution name.
- Sri Kalabyraveshwara Swamy Ayurvedic Medical College Bangalore (Fees Structure: INR 2 lakh) https://www.careers360.com/colleges/sri-kalabyraveshwara-swamy-ayurvedic-medical-college-bangalore/bams-course
- Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research Hospital, Bangalore (Fees Structure: INR 2.5 lakh) https://www.careers360.com/colleges/sri-sri-college-of-ayurvedic-science-and-research-hospital-bangalore/bams-course
- Ramakrishna Ayurvedic Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Bangalore (Fees structure: INR 60k) https://www.careers360.com/colleges/ramakrishna-ayurvedic-medical-college-hospital-and-research-centre-bangalore/bams-course
- Sushrutha Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Bangalore (Fees Structure: INR 1.75 lakh) https://www.careers360.com/colleges/sushrutha-ayurvedic-medical-college-and-hospital-bangalore/bams-course
- Indian Institute of Ayurvedic Medical and Research, Bangalore (Fees Structure: INR 1.5 lakh) https://www.careers360.com/colleges/indian-institute-of-ayurvedic-medicine-and-research-bangalore/bams-course
- Atreya Ayurvedic Medical College, Bangalore (Fees Structure: INR 2 lakh) https://www.careers360.com/colleges/atreya-ayurvedic-medical-college-bangalore/bams-course
Though the above informations are based on the previous year's statistics, still it can be estimated that in this year the required remuneration of each year in any of those colleges must be around the above mentioned amount.
You can also use college predictor tool on the basis of your expected marks and percentile to be well-known about your admission chances in your desirable college:
Hope all these informations and links given above are more than sufficient to diminish your query.
Wish you all the best.
Karnataka Ayurveda Medical College, Mangalore Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: