About KD Medical College Hospital and Research Center, Mathura
KD Medical College Hospital and Research Center, Mathura was established in the year 2015. The institute is also known as KDMCHRC. KD Medical College Hospital and Research Center, Mathura is affiliated to Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra. KDMCHRC offers an undergraduate course to the students and Pharmacology, Community Medicine, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, General Medicine, TB & Chest, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Paediatrics, General Surgery, ENT, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Obst & Gyane, Anaesthisialogy and Radiology are the academic departments of KD Medical College Hospital and Research Center, Mathura.
KD Medical College Hospital and Research Center is located at 24 KM Milestone, Mathura-Delhi Road, NH 2, P.O. Akbarpur, Tehsil Chhata, NH2, Mathura in Uttar Pradesh. Ajhai Railway Station is around 8 km away from KDMCHRC. Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Airport approx 95 km away and Tentigaon is around 54 km away from KD Medical College Hospital and Research Center, Mathura. Candidates can hire a taxi or take an auto-rickshaw to reach the institution.
Clubs, Committees and Societies
- Sports Committee: This Committee promotes sports and encourages students to actively participate in various sports programmes and activities conducted by them. It inculcates a spirit of sportsmanship amongst the students.
Courses & Fees
KD Medical College Hospital and Research Center, Mathura Admission
KDMCHR offers MBBS programme to the students. Admission to this course is offered on the basis of NEET UG exam conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). Further aspirants have to participate in the NEET UG counselling conducted by The Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS) on behalf of Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). KD Medical College Hospital and Research Center, Mathura Admission process is given below in details:
Candidates have to apply and appear for NEET UG exam conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
Candidates with required NEET percentile will have to register for NEET UG Counselling.
Further candidates have to participate in the counselling process for choice filling, choice locking and seat allotment.
The counselling is conducted by The Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS) on behalf of Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
Aspirants have to choose KD Medical College Hospital and Research Center, Mathura for the choice locking during the counselling.
After the seat allotment, candidates have to report to KDMCHRC for institute level document verification and fee payment.
Final admission will be based on the marks secured, participation in the counselling process, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
KD Medical College Hospital and Research Center, Mathura has infrastructure like a hostel, library, etc which helps the students to have a hassle-free learning experience throughout their college life. It also provides facilities to the students like sports in order to give them a break from the regular academic schedule they follow. The sports facilities provided by the college helps them in remaining fit physically and mentally. Students can avail these facilities in their free time for their recreation. The facilities of MGMC Indore are listed below.
- Library: KD Medical College Hospital and Research Center, Mathura has a library that has a wide range of text and reference books for the students. They can utilize their free time and increase their knowledge and it is a perfect place for book lovers.
- Sports: KDMCHRC provides sports facilities and urges them to participate in indoor and outdoor games for their physical and mental well being.
- Hostel: The institute provides hostel facilities to the students and has separate hostels for girls and boys. Students can avail the facilities of Wi-Fi networks, indoor games, etc.
- Laboratories: KD Medical College Hospital and Research Center, Mathura has laboratories for the students in order to apply their knowledge practically and gain exposure. These laboratories are well outfitted with the latest technologies and equipment.
- Medical facilities: In order to cater to the medical needs of the student KDMCHR provides medical facilities to the students, staff and faculty. The institute also has a hospital.
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: