Ke Society's Rajarambapu Institute Of Technology is an engineering institute located in Rajaramnagar, Maharashtra. Formerly known as College of Engineering, Sakharale the institute was established in the year 1983. Various courses offered by the RIT include diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate programme for different engineering fields. RIT has been recognised by University Grant Commission and has been approved by the All India Council of Technical Education.
Rajarambapu Institute Of Technology is located at Rajaramnagar, Uran Islampur, Maharashtra. Takari is the nearby railway station located 12.9 km away from the institute. Kolhapur Airport is located 51.3 km away from RIT. Takari bus stand is located 4 km away from the institute.
- Accredited by National Board of Accreditation
- Accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council
- Integrated Business consult Canada
- KLK Consultants, Bibwewadi, Pune
- Dhruv Consultancy Service Limited, Mumbai
- Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli (WCE)
- Kundal forest academy of development, Administration & Management
- Walwa Taluka Engineers Association, Islampur
- Islampur Municipal Council, Islampur
- Centre for Technology Alternatives Rural Areas (CTARA), Mumbai
- M/s S. V. Shinde& Associates, Sangli
- Pristine Info Solutions
- Infosys Limited Electronic City, Hosur Road, Bangalore
- MITU Skillologies, Pune
- Emtec Technologies Pvt.Ltd., Pune
- Amrata Technologies Pvt.Ltd., Pune
- NVIDIA Bennett Center of Research on AI, Bennett University.
- College Campus Cash (CCC) Ltd., Pune
- Centre for appropriate rural Technology alternatives
- Zeus Numerix Pvt. Ltd. Pune
- Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru
- Krushival Shikshan Prasarak Mandals, Islampur
- Hem Electroniques, Miraj
- Yashwant Ayu. College & Dharmarth Rugnalaya, Kodoli, Kolhapur
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University, Karad
- EdGate Technology Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru
- Government College of Engineering (GCOE), Amravati
- Rajarambapu Patil Sahakari Sakhar Karkhana Ltd., Rajaramnagar
- ScienTECH Technologies Pvt. Ltd. ,Indore
- Tranfo Systems, Bangalore, India
- NIRAMAY Institute of Rehabilitation Training & Research Center, Solapur
- Shetkari Vinkari Sah. Soot Girni Ltd., Islampur
- Bharat Forge Limited, Pune
Clubs, Committees and Societies
NSS: RIT has a unit of National Service Scheme present within its campus. The aim of this club is to provide community services to the society.
Drama Club: The drama club of RIT invites various students who had a talent in theatre, dramatics or the student who want to learn acting. The club organises various theatre and dramatic activities providing an opportunity to these students to showcase their talent in front of the whole college.
Music Club: This is one of the active clubs of RIT. The club invites all the students having a talent in music to come together, learn and perform in front of everyone.
Dance Club: This club provides facilities to all the students who learn the dance to improve their skills and participate in various cultural events of the institute.
Abstract Arts club: The art club of RIT conduct various exhibition to showcase the talent of various students in front of everyone.
SHARDANYAS: This club promotes women empowerment through various approaches and efforts. The aim of this club is to develop professional skills in female students and help them to become a strong and successful engineer
This College is accredited by NAAC A (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) validity is 04 Nov 2021 and the score is 3.1 .
Exams and Cutoffs
KE Society's Rajarambapu Institute of Technology, Sangli offers B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA. Admission to various courses offered by the RIT is done through Centralised Admission Process (CAP) conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE, Maharashtra) on the basis of score obtained by the candidates in various entrance examinations. The institute offers B.Tech in different branches which includes civil engineering, electrical, electronics, computer science and mechanical engineering. Admission to various B.Tech courses will be done through Centralised Admission Process on the basis of score obtained by the candidates in JEE Main or MHTCET. The institute offers M.Tech in automobile engineering, admission to which will be done on the basis of score obtained in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE). Candidates who want to seek admission in MBA programme have to appear in CAT/MAHCET first. On the basis of score obtained by the candidates, a merit list will be prepared and admission will be offered on the basis of merit list.
Candidates have to appear in MHT CET or JEE Main.
Admission to B.Tech courses will be done through Centralised Admission Process (CAP) on the basis of score obtained by the candidates in MHT CET or JEE Main
Eligible candidates have to register for Centralised Admission Process.
Based on the score obtained by the candidates in MHT CET or JEE Main, a merit list will be prepared.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit list and choice made by them during the counselling process.
- Candidates have to appear in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
- Candidates have to register for the Centralised Admission Process (CAP) conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE).
- A merit list of candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in GATE
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of merit list.
- Admission to MBA programme will be done through Centralised Admission Process (CAP) on the basis of score obtained by the candidates in MAH CET or CAT
- Candidates have to appear in MAH CET or CAT.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of score obtained in the entrance tests.
- Selected candidates will be called for documents verification fee payment.
- Candidates have to apply for the Centralised Admission Process (CAP).
- Registered candidates have to appear for the counselling process conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE, Maharashtra).
- Selection of candidates will be made on the merit basis as per the marks obtained by the candidates in their qualifying examination and choices made by them during the counselling process.
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Engineering and Architecture (M.E /M.Tech.)
Ke Society's Rajarambapu Institute Of Technology is spread across an area of 43.76 acres. Various facilities provided by RIT are listed below:
Hostel: The institute provides separate hostel facilities for both boys and girls. The boys hostel can accommodate up to 659 students while the girl's hostel can accommodate up to 477 girls. The hostels have a mess facility along with various other basic amenities.
Laboratories and Workshops: Well equipped laboratories and workshops are present within each department. A mechanical workshop is also present containing all the heavy equipment used in practical purposes for mechanical engineering.
Computer Centre: A well-established computer centre is present which is open for all the students during the college timings.
Language Laboratory: RIT has an audio-visual aided language which helps various students from different to learn differently and adapt to the college environment. These laboratories are very helpful to students from rural areas who are weak in English.
Consumer Cooperative Stores: Various consumer co-op store is present which provides basic utilities to the students like stationaries, accessories related to their practical work, xerox facility and many others.
Best private institute in Western Maharashtra
Last Seen: 27 Sep' 19
Joined On: 27 Sep' 19
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
- B.Tech Electrical Engineering
College with a lot of potential to help improvise you
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 04 Nov 2021 ; CGPA : 3.1