|COMEDK UGET||15 Apr, 2021||Others - Release of mock test | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021 - 20 May, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|22 May, 2021 - 24 May, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|10 Jun, 2021 - 19 Jun, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|20 Jun, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|24 Jun, 2021||Answer Key - Provisional | Mode: Online|
|24 Jun, 2021 - 26 Jun, 2021||Answer Key - Objections against provisional answer key | Mode: Online|
|01 Jul, 2021||Answer Key - Final | Mode: Online|
|06 Jul, 2021||Score Card | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science and Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi
Admission through CET are as per the KEA norms.
- The candidate must pass PUC-II of Karnataka Board or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Visvesvaraya Technological University(VTU), Belgaum, Karnataka with minimum aggregate marks of 45% in Mathematics, Physics and in one of the optional subjects namely Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology. 40% marks in case of SC/ST and OBC.
- Candidates having passed the qualifying examination from other Boards / Universities are required to secure eligibility certificate from the University (VTU) before being admitted
- The minimum qualification for seeking admission to the B.E. having Diploma in any engineering discipline is Candidate must have minimum aggregate marks 45% of V & VI semesters (40% marks in case of SC/ST & OBC).
- The candidates having Diploma from Karnataka and coming through CET cell are eligible for admission to 3rd-semester B.E in the branch of their study in Diploma.
- A candidate who is admitted to the 3rd semester will have to study bridge courses as prescribed in the syllabus supplied by VTU.