- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Master of Engineering (ME) in Embedded Systems Technology is a two-year full-time postgraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Anna University, Chennai.
Application for admission shall be made in the prescribed form. The form can be obtained from the College Office. A separate application shall be made for each course.
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria laid down by the Anna University before filling the TNEA Application Form.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board to be eligible to apply for the TNEA 2019.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in 12th class in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- 40% of marks are mandatory for candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- TNEA Application Process will be started from May first week and last till May last.