- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by Anna University, Chennai.
Direct admission will be done under Management Quota. The candidates can directly approach the Principal from the next day of the publication of +2 results with a printout of marks from the internet. Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education or Equivalent after undergoing regular course of three years study in an approved institution are eligible for admission.
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria laid down by the Anna University before filling the TNEA Application Form.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board to be eligible to apply for the TNEA 2019.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in 12th class in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- 40% of marks are mandatory for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
- TNEA Application Process will be started from May first week and last till May last.