|NEET||02 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|10 Dec, 2020||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5.5 Years
- Offered by: Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur
Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) graduate degree awarded after the study of five and a half years duration, including 1-year internship, the course offered by Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur and approved by Central Council of Homoeopathy (CCH).
The aspirants to get the admission in 1st year of B.H.M.S. Degree course must have the following qualifications:
- Candidate must have passed the 12th (10+2) Examination of Board of Secondary Education, M.P. with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or equivalent examination from any recognized board/University.
- The age of the candidate should in accordance with Govt. rules.
- He/She should fulfill the eligibility requirements by Barkatullah Vishwavidhalaya, Bhopal & M.P.M.S.U, Jabalpur.
- In addition, the rules changed from time-to-time by authorities are applicable to the admission.