Lead College of Management, Palakkad was established in the year 2011. The word LEAD has been derived from Leadership & Entrepreneurship Academy, Dhoni. The institution is affiliated to the University of Calicut approved by All India Council for Technical Education. It is a Private-self financed institution which is run by Prompt Charitable Trust. Lead College of Management, Palakkad offers MBA (Flagship programme) in Human Resources, Marketing, Finance and International Business and Systems. It also offers add-on programmes in Project Management, SAP, Advance Excel, Share Trading, Business Analytics and Logistics Management.
Lead College of Management, Palakkad is located at Dhoni PO, Olavakode, Palakkad in Kerala. Palakkad Junction is around 5 km away from the institute. KSRTC Bus Station is approximately 25 km away from the college. Lead College of Management is 75 km away from Coimbatore International Airport. Candidates can hire a taxi or take an auto-rickshaw to reach the institution.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
Lead College of Management, Palakkad is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
Lead College of Management, Palakkad has the following collaborations:
Manipal Global, Bangalore
Kovai Medical Centre, Coimbatore
Cloud Cherry, Chennai
Manipal Global Bangalore
Ramyam Intelligence Bangalore
Clubs, Societies and Committees:
The Event Management Club: This Club organises various events and manages them smoothly and makes sure that the event goes on without any problem.
Leadography Club: This Club of Lead College of Management, Palakkad provides a platform for budding photographers to showcase their photography and cinematography talent.
Sports Club: This Club promotes sports and encourages students to actively participate in various sports programmes and activities conducted by them.
Arts Club: This Club promotes arts and provides a platform to the students to showcase their skills in the field of art through their creativity.
Linguistic Club: This Club encourages students to participate in various literary activities and gain exposure and improve the communication skills of the students and have a command over the English Language.
Greening Club: The members of this Club work to create awareness about the environment in every individual and motivate people to take more care of nature.
Entrepreneurial Development Club (EDC): This cell provides a platform and nurtures aspiring entrepreneurs to come up with innovative business ideas and helps the students to become successful entrepreneurs.
Lead Dancer Club: Dance club is responsible for organising all the dance events at Lead College of Management, Palakkad. It organises dance events in many forms.
Design Club: This Club gives exposure to energetic students who continually explore and experiment with design pedagogies.
Lead Singer Club: Singer Club is the spot for budding singers. It encourages them to showcase their singing talent to the world.
FEDCL: This is the Finance Club. The club is committed to expanding the financial vision of students beyond the scope of academics and promotes finance-related activities and caters to a wide variety of finance-related interests, particularly in sales and trading, investment banking, corporate finance etc.
Horizon: This is the Lead HR Club that organises activities on a regular basis to promote the team spirit and implement the HR concepts practically.
LMAC – Lead Marketing and Advertising Club: This is the Marketing and Advertising Club of Lead College of Management in which brand wars are carried through different stages. Real-time marketing of products, marketing plans that are created and carried out. Students are also fully involved in structuring full-fledged marketing games for the College management fest.
CSR Club: This Club creates social awareness and imparts human values in students and creates a spirit of social service amongst them.
Placement Cell: The members of this Cell works to prepare the prospective students for the campus selection programs and helps in the smooth conduction of recruitment drive.
Institutional Social Responsibility (ISR) LOT: This Club encourages students to work for the betterment of society and imbibes the value of social responsibility in them.
This College is accredited by NAAC B (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) validity is 10 Jul 2021 and the score is 2.35 .
Exams and Cutoffs
Lead College of Management, Palakkad offers MBA (Flagship programme) in Human Resources, Marketing, Finance and International Business and Systems. Admission is based on MAT/KMAT/CMAT scores and further, aspirants are shortlisted to be a part of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates who qualify GD and PI are offered admission once they get their documents verified and the fee is paid. Lead College of Management, Palakkad admission process is given below in detail.
For MBA Admission
- Candidates have to apply and appear for CAT/MAT/K MAT.
- Candidates have to apply online on the website of the college.
- Based on the marks secured in the entrance test CAT/MAT/K MAT, candidates will be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Candidates have to qualify the GD and PI round.
- Final admission will be based on the merit, performance in the GD and PI round, document verification and fee payment.
Management and Business Administration (M.B.A)
Lead College of Management has adequate infrastructure like hostel, library, etc which helps the students to have a hassle-free learning experience throughout their college life. It also provides facilities to the students like sports, cafeteria, etc. in order to give them a break from the regular academic schedule they follow. Students can avail these facilities in their free time for their recreation.
- Library: The institution has a library that has all kinds of text and reference books for the students and is a perfect place for book lovers.
- Sports: The institute provides sports facilities and encourages them to participate in indoor and outdoor games for their physical and mental well being.
- Computing Centre: The institute has a computing centre to satisfy all the computational and technological requirements of the students and the faculty.
- Conference and Seminar Halls: Lead College of Management has conference and seminar halls which is used in organising events and activities for the students.
- Hostel: The institution provides hostel facilities to boys and girls. Students can avail the facilities of Wi-Fi networks, indoor games, TV rooms, etc.
- Food court: The college has a food court that provides nutritious, healthy and hygienic meals and snacks to the students at a reasonable price to the students.
- Gymnasium: The institution has a gymnasium which has all the latest equipment for the students to remain fit. Instructors and trainers are present at the gymnasium to train the students.
- Health Centre: In order to cater to the medical needs of the students the institution has a Health Centre which provides medical facilities to the students, staff and faculty.
- Swimming Pool: There is a swimming pool present the institute premises for the students to relax amid the busy schedule.
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 10 Jul 2021 ; CGPA : 2.35