Lead College of Management, Palakkad offers MBA (Flagship programme) in Human Resources, Marketing, Finance and International Business and Systems. Admission is based on MAT/KMAT/CMAT scores and further, aspirants are shortlisted to be a part of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates who qualify GD and PI are offered admission once they get their documents verified and the fee is paid. Lead College of Management, Palakkad admission process is given below in detail.
For MBA Admission
- Candidates have to apply and appear for CAT/MAT/K MAT.
- Candidates have to apply online on the website of the college.
- Based on the marks secured in the entrance test CAT/MAT/K MAT, candidates will be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Candidates have to qualify the GD and PI round.
- Final admission will be based on the merit, performance in the GD and PI round, document verification and fee payment.
View Course Specific Admission Process
|05 Dec, 2020||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|04 Nov, 2020 - 06 Dec, 2020||Application - Registration for PBT mode | Mode: Online|
|11 Dec, 2020||Admit Card - PBT Mode Start Date | Mode: Online|
|13 Dec, 2020||Exam - PBT Mode | Mode: Offline|
|10 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 29 Nov, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|29 Nov, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Nov, 2020||Result - IBT Mode | Mode: Online|
|05 Nov, 2020||Others - Mock test - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|29 Oct, 2020||Exam - IBT Mode | Mode: Online|
|27 Oct, 2020||Admit Card - Admit Card Start Date | Mode: Online|
|26 Oct, 2020||Others - Mock Test Date | Mode: Online|
|09 Jun, 2020 - 20 Oct, 2020||Application - IBT Mode | Mode: Online|
|27 Sep, 2020 - 29 Sep, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|05 Aug, 2020 - 23 Sep, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|29 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
Student should clear any of the following entrance examinations by obtaining the minimum score of eligibility.