About Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida
Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida was established in the year 2003. The college is approved by the Bar Council of India which is the statutory body for professional legal education in India and is affiliated to CCS University, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida offers 5 years integrated BA LLB and 3 year LLB programmes to the students who aspire to make their careers in the field of law.
Lloyd Law College is located at Plot No. 11, Knowledge Park II, Greater Noida in Uttar Pradesh. Dadri Railway Station is 15 km away from the college. Indira Gandhi International Airport is around 56 km away and Greater Noida Bus Depot is around 9 km away from Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida. The nearest metro station to the college - Knowledge Park II is around 2 km away and it takes approx 5 minutes to reach the institute.
- Penn State Law, Pennsylvania State University, USA
- Faculty of Law, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Tribhuvan University, Nepal
- Empowerment through Law of the Common People (ELCOP), Dhaka, Bangladesh
- National Law School of India University, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala, Punjab
- Society of Indian Law Firms and Menon Institute of Legal Advocacy Training
- The Institue of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
Clubs, Committees and Societies
- IP Cell - The Internship and Placement Cell facilitates the placements for the students of the college and ensures that the law aspirants are placed in top-notch firms of the country and abroad.
- Constitutional Law Club - This Club of Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida organises various competitions related to constitutional law.
- Personality Development Cell - The institute has a Personality Development Cell that focuses on the overall personality development of the students and helps them to enhance their employability skills.
- Debate Society - This Club of Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida focuses on public speaking and helps to enhance the oratory and communication skills of the students.
- Film and Drama Club - This Club has movie and drama enthusiasts who are a part of various stage performances, skits, dramas, etc.
Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida Highlights
Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida Courses & Fees
Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida Admissions 2021
Lloyd Law College Admission
Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida offers 5 years integrated BA LLB and 3 year LLB programmes to the students who aspire to make their careers in the field of law. Candidates aspiring to take admission to the BA LL.B and LL.B courses have to appear for the national level Law Entrance Exam conducted by Lloyd Law College and then they have to appear for an interview. Lloyd Law College admission process is given below in details.
Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida Exams and Cutoffs
Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida Student Reviews
College for the best value and great learning experience
It's my golden opportunity to be enrolled in this college.
Last Seen: 18 Aug' 20
Joined On: 18 Aug' 20
Education Interest: Law
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of 2022
- BA LLB
It was great experience as a law student.
Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida Facilities
Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida has infrastructure and facilities that support the smooth functioning of the college. The institute provides accommodation to students and has Aryan Residency for boys and Anandam Hostel for girls and these hostels have all the essential fasciitis such as sports, gym, laundry, etc. The library has an enriched collection of books and is a centre of attraction for the book lovers. Transportation facilities are provided to the students that help students in travelling.
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- IT Infrastructure
- Moot Court
- Alumni Associations
- Guest Room
Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida Gallery
Questions related to Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida
after submitting application form and payment what is next process or step for Lloyd law college Noida plz help
Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida is a premiere educational institution imparting quality education in the field of Law.
The interested candidates can access the application form by visiting the official website : (www.lloydlawcollege.edu.in )
As you have completed your application process along with your fees payment , so now you may download the admit cards from the official website within the dates pre-specified by the institute.
Some of the important dates are specified below :
Last date for submission of registration forms : 30th April 2021
Admit Card Release Date : 23rd June 2021
Date of LET ( Lloyd Entrance Test) 2021 on 26th June 2021, ( 3:00p.m.-5:00p.m )
Declaration of LET result : 28th June 2021, 6:00p.m.
To know more about Lloyd Law College visit :
Hope it helps
Thank You !!!
treatment of dengue fever may require?
Dengue Fever , commonly known as break bone fever is a flu-like illness caused by the Dengue virus. It is caused when an Aedes mosquito carrying the virus bites a healthy person. This disease is mainly found in the tropical and sub-tropical regions of the world.
Some of its symptoms are listed below.
- Muscle, bone and joint pain
- Pain behind the eyes
- Swollen glands
There is no specific treatment of Dengue fever or cure as Dengue is a virus. But you can prevent yourself by keeping some safety measures. Some are listed below.
- Medication: Painkillers like Tylenol or Paracetamol are generally prescribed to the patients. IV drips are sometimes supplemented in case of severe dehydration.
- Stay hydrated: During vomiting and high fever our body loses water, so stay hydrated. Increase your intake of fluids.
- Hygiene: Hygiene is of the utmost importance, even more so when you are not well. The patient can opt for a sponge bath if not a regular bath. Add a few drops of disinfectant liquid like Dettol to the water being used for bathing.
Hope this helps.
Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida Related Articles
Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: