Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida was established in the year 2003. The college is approved by the Bar Council of India which is the statutory body for professional legal education in India and is affiliated to CCS University, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida offers 5 years integrated BA LLB and 3 year LLB programmes to the students who aspire to make their careers in the field of law.
Lloyd Law College is located at Plot No. 11, Knowledge Park II, Greater Noida in Uttar Pradesh. Dadri Railway Station is 15 km away from the college. Indira Gandhi International Airport is around 56 km away and Greater Noida Bus Depot is around 9 km away from Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida. The nearest metro station to the college - Knowledge Park II is around 2 km away and it takes approx 5 minutes to reach the institute.
- Penn State Law, Pennsylvania State University, USA
- Faculty of Law, University of Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Tribhuvan University, Nepal
- Empowerment through Law of the Common People (ELCOP), Dhaka, Bangladesh
- National Law School of India University, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala, Punjab
- Society of Indian Law Firms and Menon Institute of Legal Advocacy Training
- The Institue of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
Clubs, Committees and Societies
- IP Cell - The Internship and Placement Cell facilitates the placements for the students of the college and ensures that the law aspirants are placed in top-notch firms of the country and abroad.
- Constitutional Law Club - This Club of Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida organises various competitions related to constitutional law.
- Personality Development Cell - The institute has a Personality Development Cell that focuses on the overall personality development of the students and helps them to enhance their employability skills.
- Debate Society - This Club of Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida focuses on public speaking and helps to enhance the oratory and communication skills of the students.
- Film and Drama Club - This Club has movie and drama enthusiasts who are a part of various stage performances, skits, dramas, etc.
Exams and Cutoffs
Lloyd Law College Admission
Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida offers 5 years integrated BA LLB and 3 year LLB programmes to the students who aspire to make their careers in the field of law. Candidates aspiring to take admission to the BA LL.B and LL.B courses have to appear for the national level Law Entrance Exam conducted by Lloyd Law College and then they have to appear for an interview. Lloyd Law College admission process is given below in details.
BA LL.B and LL.B
- Lloyd Law College, Greater NoidaCandidates aspiring to take admission to BA LL.B and LL.B have to apply online on the website for Lloyd Law College admission.
- Aspiring candidates have to apply and appear for the national level Law Entrance Exam conducted by Lloyd Law College - Lloyd Entrance Test (LET).
- Further, candidates have to appear for Personal Interview conducted by the college.
- A merit list will be prepared on the basis of LET and PI scores and candidates will be shortlisted to participate in the institute level document verification and fee payment.
- Final admission will be given to the shortlisted candidates on the basis of LET, PI, institute level document verification and fee payment.
Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida has infrastructure and facilities that support the smooth functioning of the college. The institute provides accommodation to students and has Aryan Residency for boys and Anandam Hostel for girls and these hostels have all the essential fasciitis such as sports, gym, laundry, etc. The library has an enriched collection of books and is a centre of attraction for the book lovers. Transportation facilities are provided to the students that help students in travelling.
- Transport Facilities - The college provides transportation facilities and has its own fleet of buses that operates on no profit no loss basis and helps students in travelling.
- Hostels - The institute has a boys hostel named Aryan Residency and one girls hostel named Anandam that provides safe and secured accommodation to the students. The hostels serve a four-time meal and have all the essential fasciitis such as sports, gym, laundry, etc.
- Moot Court Hall - Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida has a Moot Court Hall that has a seating which is used to practice advocacy and organise various competitions.
- Library - The institute has a library that has an enriched collection of books and is a centre of attraction for the book readers.
A good law college to study and get opportunities
The college environment is good and it has good faculty.
Last Seen: 19 Feb' 17
Joined On: 19 Feb' 17
Education Interest: Select
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2021
- BA LLB
Something which cannot be missed.
Lloyd college-Greater noida is a average college
Last Seen: 12 Sep' 16
Joined On: 12 Sep' 16
Education Interest: Select
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2020
- BA LLB
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: