LICET Chennai Highlights
LICET Chennai Courses & Fees
Browse by Degree
Browse by Courses
LICET Chennai Admissions 2021
For BE and B.Tech Programmes:-
- First of all, candidates have to apply online on the official website and submit the application form with the needed documents.
- Further, they have to register and participate in the counselling process conducted by Anna University.
LICET Chennai Placements
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
LICET Chennai Student Reviews
It has a good infrastructure and filled with opportunities
LICET gave me the best days of my college life.
The college gives an good experience and opportunities.
Wonder full college and wonder full college life
LICET Chennai Facilities
Loyola-ICAM College of Engineering and Technology has various facilities and infrastructure that are provided to the students and faculty of the engineering college.
- Central Library- The Library has various books, volumes, CDs, dictionaries, encyclopedias, handbooks, CDs/DVDs, and reference books.
- Mechatronics Lab- This Lab has trainer kits for hydraulic and pneumatic with different sensors (mechanical), programmable logic controls, PID controllers (electronics and computing) and microcontrollers, to polish the skills of students.
- Hostel- There are separate hostels for both boys and girls and all the rooms in the hostel are provided with all the necessities.
- Sports and Gymnasium- LICET has provided a playground to play various sports like football, volleyball, cricket, basketball, and indoor games like chess, carrom, table tennis etc. It also has a gym that is equipped with all the requisitions.
- Medical Facility- The college provides health insurance to the students and an Apollo Shine is facilitated for the students that has first aids kits and a female nurse available.
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- IT Infrastructure
- Alumni Associations
LICET Chennai Gallery
Questions related to LICET Chennai
it is autonoums collage or not
The Loyola-ICAM college of engineering and technology is a university in Chennai which is affiliated to Anna University. It is not a deemed college.
It has many bachelors courses like b. Tech in mechanical engineering, electrical and communication engineering, electronics and electrical engineering, computer science engineering and b. Tech in information technology.
For admission to this college one has to apply on the college website as well as to the Anna University counselling site.
For more information check the link below
Hope this helps.
LICET Chennai Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: