- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering is a full-time four-year course degree offered by Anna University, Chennai and approved by AICTE.
- 50% of the admission is through the single window counselling of Anna University.
- Norms and procedures laid down by the consortium of self-financing colleges are scrupulously followed during admission.
- LICET follows the engineering cut-off as per the Anna University Counseling, as the basis for ranking the +2 marks. Mathematics out of 100; Physics out of 50; Chemistry out of 50. Total Cut-off out of 200.
- LICET is not, at present, eligible to admit NRI applicants.
- There is no Common Entrance Test in TN.
- Nativity certificate from Tamilnadu is not required for those who have studied VIII, IX, X, XI, & XII in Tamilnadu, but it is a must for those who studied in schools situated outside Tamilnadu.
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together. OR Passed Diploma (in Engineering and Technology) examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) subject to vacancies in the First Year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.
The college gives an good experience and opportunities.
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2020
- BE Mechanical Engineering