- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Karnataka State Law University, Hubli
Bachelor of Law (LL.B) is a full-time three-year law course offered by Karnataka State Law University, Hubli and approved by Bar Council of India.
Admission to the course shall be made strictly on the basis of merit, provided that while making admission to the course, reservation policy of the Government of Karnataka governing admission to Higher Educational Institution issued from time to time shall be applied.
- An applicant who has graduated in any discipline of knowledge from a University established by an Act of Parliament or by a State legislature or on equivalent national institution recognized as Deemed University or Foreign University recognized as equivalent to the status of an Indian University by an authority competent to declare equivalence, may apply for Three year degree course of Law leading to the conferment of LL.B. degree on successful completion of the regular programme conducted under these Regulations.
- Minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination shall not be below 45% (44.5% and above shall be treated as 45%) of total marks in case of general category applicants and 40% (39.5% and above shall be treated as 40%) of total marks in case of SC and ST applicants.
- An applicant who has passed, the three years U.G. degree and 2/3 years P.G. degree from open or deemed University recognizes by and established under the U.G.C. Act, after prosecuting the studies in the pattern of 10+2 at secondary/Higher Secondary Schooling is eligible for admission. An applicant will be eligible, if he or she obtains 45% of marks in P.G. degree, provided that he/she has finished the study pattern in 10+2+3 format;
- The applicant who has passed the qualifying examination (UG only or PG, Degree in the single sitting examination without having any of the basic qualifications of (10+2+3) is not eligible for admission to 3-year LL.B course of K.S.L.U. Hubli.
- Maximum age for seeking admission is limited to 30 years in case of general category of applicants and to 30 in case of applicants from SC, ST, and other backward communities as of 1st June.