- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: University of Delhi, Delhi
Advanced Diploma in TV Programme and News Production is two years full time course degree offered by University of Delhi, Delhi.
- Admission to ‘Advance Diploma in TV Programme and News Production’ course will be based on performance in best 4 subjects of qualifying examination and Personal Interview of the candidate.
- Weightage to qualifying examination marks and Interview will be in ratio of 70:30.
- Call list for the Interview will be drawn on the basis of their best 4 marks of qualifying examination.
- Max. 3 candidates may be called against one seat for personal interview.
- Candidates have to present all original documents at the time of Personal Interview.
- The applicants seeking re-entry into the college will get preference in admission over the new applicants.
- All efforts will be made to make sure that no seat remains vacant. In case reserve category candidates are not available, vacant seats will be filled by general category candidates.
- Following documents are required for admissions in ‘Advance Diploma in TV Programme and News Production’
- 10th Mark sheet + Certificate
- 10+2 Mark sheet + Certificate
- TC / Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category or/and latest Income Certificate (if required)
- Candidate may be asked to submit alltestimonials including category and income certificates in original to the college office for further verifications.
The candidates must have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto and/or Level-3 and Level-4 NVEQF / NSQF. Compartment cases of current year will not be considered for admission.