|NEET||02 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|10 Dec, 2020||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5.5 Years
- Offered by: Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur
Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) graduate degree awarded after the study of five and a half years duration, including 1-year internship, the course offered by Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur and approved by Central Council of Homoeopathy (CCH).
Admission based on NEET UG exam.
- 10+2 with a minimum of 50% or equivalent level examination with Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and English.
- Eligibility Criteria for SC, ST and OBC is 40%
- Minimum age limit is 17 years.
- Admission to the BHMS is depends on merit. In a few states, there is a Joint Entrance Examination for BHMS alongside the MBBS and BDS tests. The Admission is based on performance of the student how get scored in joint entrance exam like NEET.