|TS PGLCET||16 Jun, 2021 - 10 Jul, 2021||Late Fee Application - Late fee of Rs. 250 | Mode: Online|
|11 Jul, 2021 - 20 Jul, 2021||Late Fee Application - Late fee of Rs. 500 | Mode: Online|
|21 Jul, 2021 - 30 Jul, 2021||Late Fee Application - Late fee of Rs. 1000 | Mode: Online|
|31 Jul, 2021 - 10 Aug, 2021||Late Fee Application - Late fee of Rs. 2000 | Mode: Online|
|01 Aug, 2021 - 10 Aug, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|12 Aug, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|23 Aug, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|26 Aug, 2021||Answer Key - Preliminary Key | Mode: Online|
|26 Aug, 2021||Answer Key - Preliminary key | Mode: Online|
|27 Aug, 2021||Answer Key - Preliminary key - Submission of objections | Mode: Online|
|24 Mar, 2021 - 15 Jun, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Osmania University, Hyderabad
Master of Laws (LLM) Constitutional Law is a two-year full-time postgraduate program in Law offered by Osmania University, Hyderabad with the approval of University Grants Commission (UGC).
Admissions to the course are available through PGLCET and also through Management Quota.
- The candidates who have appeared for PGLCET and secured a passing grade in PGLCET seek the admission to two years LLM
- A pass in LLB with 50% marks.
- A candidate with 45% or more in B.Ed or other PG courses is also eligible to seek admission in LLB even if he/she secures less than 45% at degree level.
- The candidates who have not cleared the PGLCET or who have not appeared for it can also seek the admission to 2 years LLM course directly. 20% of the total seats are reserved under this category.
- For LLM, a pass in LLB with 50% marks.