Interested in this College? Compare
Get updates on Eligibility, Admission, Placements Fees Structure
Mode Full time | Duration 36 Months
Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB) is a three-year full-time program in Law offered by Osmania University, Hyderabad, and the approval of Bar Council of India (BCI).
The candidates who have appeared for LAWCET and secured a passing grade in LAWCET seek the admission to LL.B., 3 year
- A passing grade in LAWCET
- The pass mark is a minimum of 45% (~44.5%).
- SC/ST Candidates have a 5% relaxation in qualifying mark
- A pass in qualifying examination - degree for 3 Year LLB
- The candidates who have not cleared the LAWCET or who have not appeared for it can also seek the admission to LL.B., 3 years
- For 3 Year LLB, a pass in any undergraduate degree with 50% marks.
Admissions to the course are available through LAWCET and also through Management Quota.
Top Exams Accepted by Mahatma Gandhi Law College, Hyderabad
Student Reviews for LLB
The MG Law College is Ranked 8th among Law Colleges in India
Posted on 28 Aug'16 by Anonymous
This user chose to post anonymously
Batch of 2013-01-01 | LLB
Know More About this College
News and Notifications
May 29, 2023 - 03:31 PM IST : May 16, 2023 - 11:45 AM IST : May 05, 2023 - 11:36 AM IST :
September 15, 2023 - 12:53 PM IST
August 22, 2023 - 05:42 PM IST
June 16, 2023 - 01:31 PM IST
June 15, 2023 - 03:57 PM IST
June 15, 2023 - 12:58 PM IST
May 29, 2023 - 10:20 AM IST
May 16, 2023 - 12:23 PM IST