|TS LAWCET||26 Jul, 2021 - 05 Aug, 2021||Late Fee Application - Late fee of Rs. 500 | Mode: Online|
|06 Aug, 2021 - 10 Aug, 2021||Late Fee Application - Late fee of Rs. 1000 | Mode: Online|
|01 Aug, 2021 - 10 Aug, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|12 Aug, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|23 Aug, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|26 Aug, 2021||Answer Key - Preliminary key | Mode: Online|
|27 Aug, 2021||Answer Key - Preliminary key - submission of objections | Mode: Online|
|16 Jul, 2021 - 25 Jul, 2021||Late Fee Application - Late fee of Rs. 250 | Mode: Online|
|24 Mar, 2021 - 15 Jul, 2021||Application - Without late fees | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Osmania University, Hyderabad
Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB) is a three-year full-time programme in Law offered by Osmania University, Hyderabad with the approval of Bar Council of India (BCI).
Admissions to the course are available through LAWCET and also through Management Quota.
The candidates who have appeared for LAWCET and secured a passing grade in LAWCET seek the admission to LL.B., 3 years Course.
- A passing grade in LAWCET
- A Pass mark is a minimum of 45% (~44.5%).
- SC/ST Candidates have a 5% relaxation in qualifying marks.
- A pass in qualifying examination - a degree for 3 Year LLB Courses.
- The candidates who have not cleared the LAWCET or who have not appeared for it can also seek the admission to LL.B., 3 years. 20% of the total seats in the 3-year course are reserved under this category.
- For 3 Year LLB, a pass in any undergraduate degree with 50% marks.
The MG Law College is Ranked 8th among Law Colleges in India
Last Seen: 28 Aug' 16
Joined On: 28 Aug' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of 2013