|TS PGLCET||18 Jan, 2022 - 20 Jan, 2022||Counselling - Reporting at concerned colleges after round 2 | Mode: Offline|
|17 Jan, 2022||Counselling - Release of provisional list for round 2 - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|12 Jan, 2022||Counselling - Edit of web options-phase -II - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|10 Jan, 2022 - 11 Jan, 2022||Counselling - Exercising web options- phase II | Mode: Online|
|10 Jan, 2022||Counselling - Display of list of registered candidates - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|07 Jan, 2022 - 09 Jan, 2022||Counselling - Online registration for round 2 | Mode: Online|
|27 Dec, 2021||Others - Commencement of class work - Start Date | Mode: Offline|
|18 Dec, 2021 - 23 Dec, 2021||Counselling - Reporting at concerned college | Mode: Offline|
|17 Dec, 2021||Counselling - List of provisionally selected candidates - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|14 Dec, 2021||Counselling - Edit of web options-Phase -I - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|11 Dec, 2021 - 13 Dec, 2021||Counselling - Exercising web options- Phase I | Mode: Online|
|10 Dec, 2021||Counselling - Display of list of registered candidates - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021||Counselling - Physical verification of documents | Mode: Offline|
|27 Nov, 2021 - 06 Dec, 2021||Counselling - Online registration | Mode: Online|
|15 Sep, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|28 Aug, 2021||Answer Key - Preliminary key-last date of submission of objections | Mode: Online|
|26 Aug, 2021||Answer Key - Preliminary Key | Mode: Online|
|24 Aug, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Aug, 2021 - 20 Aug, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|06 Aug, 2021 - 10 Aug, 2021||Late Fee Application - Late fee of Rs. 1000 | Mode: Online|
|01 Aug, 2021 - 10 Aug, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2021 - 05 Aug, 2021||Late Fee Application - Late fee of Rs. 500 | Mode: Online|
|16 Jul, 2021 - 25 Jul, 2021||Late Fee Application - Late fee of Rs. 250 | Mode: Online|
|24 Mar, 2021 - 15 Jul, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Osmania University, Hyderabad
Master of Laws (LLM) Corporate Law is a two-year full-time postgraduate program in Law offered by Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Admissions to the course are available through PGLCET and also through Management Quota.
- The candidates who have appeared for PGLCET and secured a passing grade in PGLCET seek the admission to two years LLM
- A pass in LLB with 50% marks.
- A candidate with 45% or more in B.Ed or other PG courses is also eligible to seek admission in LLB even if he/she secures less than 45% at degree level.
- The candidates who have not cleared the PGLCET or who have not appeared for it can also seek the admission to 2 years LLM course directly. 20% of the total seats are reserved under this category.
- For LLM, a pass in LLB with 50% marks.